BEH 的近期活動

2 個回答 459 次瀏覽
我最近被一位顧問問到,他已經完成翻譯並收到關於他的 BT(Bible Translation,聖經翻譯)的請求,想知道是否有辦法刪除已解決的註解。他希望將 BT 作為資源提供,但不一定需要包含專案歷史中的所有已解決註解。這可行嗎?還是他需要建立一個新的 BT 專案來分享? 謝謝
已評論 9月 28, 2023
2 個回答 427 次瀏覽
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
已評論 10月 11, 2019
3 個回答 503 次瀏覽
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
已回答 10月 3, 2019
3 個回答 409 次瀏覽
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
已回答 9月 25, 2019
5 個回答 689 次瀏覽
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
已回答 9月 25, 2019
0 個回答 147 次瀏覽
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
已提問 7月 23, 2019
4 個回答 968 次瀏覽
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
已回答 6月 3, 2019
6 個回答 635 次瀏覽
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
已回答 4月 30, 2019
1 個回答 398 次瀏覽
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
已評論 3月 5, 2019
1 個回答 195 次瀏覽
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
已提問 10月 18, 2018
2 個回答 425 次瀏覽
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
已回答 10月 3, 2018
3 個回答 390 次瀏覽
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
已回答 8月 22, 2018
8 個回答 2.3k 次瀏覽
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
已回答 8月 20, 2018
1 個回答 166 次瀏覽
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
已提問 6月 28, 2018
3 個回答 313 次瀏覽
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
已評論 6月 19, 2018
3 個回答 651 次瀏覽
我有一個關於 \wj 標記使用以及節邊界的问题。是否應該在每個節邊界處關閉並重新開啟 \wj 標記?如果不關閉並重新開啟,看起來一切正常(節號甚至是紅色的),但 Paratext 的基本檢查(Basic Checks)會抱怨字元樣式未關閉。 謝謝 BEH
已評論 6月 19, 2018
5 個回答 648 次瀏覽
你好,我有一個關於「拼寫顯示」(Display Spelling)中灰色底線的問題 根據我在說明文件中看到的內容,灰色底線應該只出現在詞表中未知的單詞上 然而,我正在查看一位朋友的專案,其中大多數標記為灰色底線的單詞在詞表中已被標記為正確,但 ... 灰色底線標記的單詞與詞表中顯示該單詞出現位置進行比較) 這是灰色底線的預期行為,還是這裡存在異常? 謝謝
已回答 3月 14, 2018
6 個回答 976 次瀏覽
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
已回答 3月 14, 2018
2 個回答 385 次瀏覽
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
已回答 3月 13, 2018
2 個回答 198 次瀏覽
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
已回答 2月 10, 2018
3,053 個問題
6,013 個回答
5,677 則評論
2,032 位使用者