Aktivitas terbaru oleh BEH

2 jawaban 459 tampilan
Baru-baru ini saya diminta oleh seorang konsultan, yang telah menyelesaikan terjemahannya dan menerima permintaan untuk BT ... membuat proyek BT baru untuk dibagikan. Terima kasih
mengomentari Sep 28, 2023
2 jawaban 427 tampilan
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
mengomentari Okt 11, 2019
3 jawaban 503 tampilan
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
dijawab Okt 3, 2019
3 jawaban 409 tampilan
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
dijawab Sep 25, 2019
5 jawaban 689 tampilan
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
dijawab Sep 25, 2019
0 jawaban 147 tampilan
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
bertanya Jul 23, 2019
4 jawaban 968 tampilan
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
dijawab Jun 3, 2019
6 jawaban 635 tampilan
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
dijawab Apr 30, 2019
1 jawaban 398 tampilan
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
mengomentari Mar 5, 2019
1 jawaban 195 tampilan
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
bertanya Okt 18, 2018
2 jawaban 425 tampilan
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
dijawab Okt 3, 2018
3 jawaban 390 tampilan
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
dijawab Agu 22, 2018
8 jawaban 2,3k tampilan
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
dijawab Agu 20, 2018
1 jawaban 166 tampilan
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
bertanya Jun 28, 2018
3 jawaban 313 tampilan
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
mengomentari Jun 19, 2018
3 jawaban 651 tampilan
Saya punya pertanyaan tentang penggunaan penanda \wj, dan batas-batas ayat. Apakah penanda \wj harus ditutup dan ... mengeluh bahwa gaya karakter tidak ditutup. Terima kasih BEH
mengomentari Jun 19, 2018
5 jawaban 648 tampilan
Halo, saya punya pertanyaan tentang garis bawah abu-abu di Display Spelling. Dari yang saya lihat di bantuan, garis ... abu, atau apakah saya melihat anomali di sini? Terima kasih
dijawab Mar 14, 2018
6 jawaban 976 tampilan
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
dijawab Mar 14, 2018
2 jawaban 385 tampilan
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
dijawab Mar 13, 2018
2 jawaban 198 tampilan
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
dijawab Feb 10, 2018
3,053 pertanyaan
6,013 jawaban
5,677 komentar
2,032 pengguna