Actividad reciente de BEH

2 respuestas 459 vistas
Recientemente, un consultor que ha completado su traducción y recibe solicitudes de su BT me preguntó si hay una ... que crear un nuevo proyecto de BT para compartirlo? Gracias
comentado sep 28, 2023
2 respuestas 427 vistas
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
comentado oct 11, 2019
3 respuestas 503 vistas
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
respondida oct 3, 2019
3 respuestas 409 vistas
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
respondida sep 25, 2019
5 respuestas 689 vistas
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
respondida sep 25, 2019
0 respuestas 147 vistas
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
preguntada jul 23, 2019
4 respuestas 968 vistas
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
respondida jun 3, 2019
6 respuestas 635 vistas
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
respondida abr 30, 2019
1 respuesta 398 vistas
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
comentado mar 5, 2019
1 respuesta 195 vistas
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
preguntada oct 18, 2018
2 respuestas 425 vistas
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
respondida oct 3, 2018
3 respuestas 390 vistas
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
respondida ago 22, 2018
8 respuestas 2,3k vistas
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
respondida ago 20, 2018
1 respuesta 166 vistas
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
preguntada jun 28, 2018
3 respuestas 313 vistas
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
comentado jun 19, 2018
3 respuestas 651 vistas
Tengo una pregunta sobre el uso del marcador \wj y los límites de los versículos. Debe cerrarse y reabrirse el ... de que el estilo de carácter no está cerrado. Gracias BEH
comentado jun 19, 2018
5 respuestas 648 vistas
Hola, tengo una pregunta sobre el subrayado gris en Display Spelling. Por lo que he visto en las ayudas, el ... del subrayado gris, o estoy viendo una anomalía aquí? Gracias
respondida mar 14, 2018
6 respuestas 976 vistas
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
respondida mar 14, 2018
2 respuestas 385 vistas
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
respondida mar 13, 2018
2 respuestas 198 vistas
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
respondida feb 10, 2018
3,053 preguntas
6,013 respuestas
5,677 comentarios
2,032 usuarios