Activité récente de BEH

2 réponses 459 vues
Récemment, un consultant, qui a terminé sa traduction et reçoit des demandes pour sa BT, m'a demandé s'il existait ... doit-il créer un nouveau projet BT pour le partager ? Merci
a commenté sept. 28, 2023
2 réponses 427 vues
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
a commenté oct. 11, 2019
3 réponses 503 vues
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
répondu oct. 3, 2019
3 réponses 409 vues
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
répondu sept. 25, 2019
5 réponses 689 vues
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
répondu sept. 25, 2019
0 réponses 147 vues
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
posée juil. 23, 2019
4 réponses 968 vues
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
répondu juin 3, 2019
6 réponses 635 vues
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
répondu avr. 30, 2019
1 réponse 398 vues
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
a commenté mars 5, 2019
1 réponse 195 vues
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
posée oct. 18, 2018
2 réponses 425 vues
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
répondu oct. 3, 2018
3 réponses 390 vues
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
répondu août 22, 2018
8 réponses 2,3k vues
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
répondu août 20, 2018
1 réponse 166 vues
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
posée juin 28, 2018
3 réponses 313 vues
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
a commenté juin 19, 2018
3 réponses 651 vues
J'ai une question sur l'utilisation du marqueur \wj et les limites des versets. Le marqueur \wj doit-il être fermé ... que le style de caractère n'est pas fermé. Merci BEH
a commenté juin 19, 2018
5 réponses 648 vues
Bonjour, j'ai une question concernant le soulignement gris dans l'affichage de l'orthographe (Display Spelling). D'après ce que ... , ou est-ce que je vois une anomalie ici ? Merci
répondu mars 14, 2018
6 réponses 976 vues
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
répondu mars 14, 2018
2 réponses 385 vues
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
répondu mars 13, 2018
2 réponses 198 vues
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
répondu févr. 10, 2018
3,053 questions
6,013 réponses
5,677 commentaires
2,032 utilisateurs