Atividade recente de BEH

2 respostas 459 visualizações
Recentemente, fui questionado por um consultor, que concluiu sua tradução e recebe solicitações para sua BT, se existe ... criar um novo projeto de BT para compartilhar? Obrigado
comentado Set 28, 2023
2 respostas 427 visualizações
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
comentado Out 11, 2019
3 respostas 503 visualizações
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
respondida Out 3, 2019
3 respostas 409 visualizações
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
respondida Set 25, 2019
5 respostas 689 visualizações
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
respondida Set 25, 2019
0 respostas 147 visualizações
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
perguntada Jul 23, 2019
4 respostas 968 visualizações
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
respondida Jun 3, 2019
6 respostas 635 visualizações
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
respondida Abr 30, 2019
1 resposta 398 visualizações
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
comentado Mar 5, 2019
1 resposta 195 visualizações
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
perguntada Out 18, 2018
2 respostas 425 visualizações
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
respondida Out 3, 2018
3 respostas 390 visualizações
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
respondida Ago 22, 2018
8 respostas 2,3k visualizações
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
respondida Ago 20, 2018
1 resposta 166 visualizações
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
perguntada Jun 28, 2018
3 respostas 313 visualizações
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
comentado Jun 19, 2018
3 respostas 651 visualizações
Tenho uma dúvida sobre o uso do marcador \wj e as fronteiras dos versículos. O marcador \wj deve ser fechado e ... reclamam que o estilo de caractere não está fechado. Obrigado BEH
comentado Jun 19, 2018
5 respostas 648 visualizações
Olá, tenho uma pergunta sobre o sublinhado cinza na Exibição de Ortografia (Display Spelling). Do que vi nas ... sublinhado cinza, ou estou vendo uma anomalia aqui? Obrigado
respondida Mar 14, 2018
6 respostas 976 visualizações
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
respondida Mar 14, 2018
2 respostas 385 visualizações
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
respondida Mar 13, 2018
2 respostas 198 visualizações
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
respondida Fev 10, 2018
3,053 perguntas
6,013 respostas
5,677 comentários
2,032 usuários