2 answers
459 views
I recently was asked by a consultant, who has completed his translation and receives requests for his BT, if there is a way ... he need to create a new BT project to share. Thanks
2 answers
427 views
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
3 answers
503 views
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
3 answers
409 views
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
5 answers
689 views
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
0 answers
147 views
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
asked
Jul 23, 2019
4 answers
968 views
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
6 answers
635 views
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
1 answer
398 views
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
1 answer
195 views
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
asked
Oct 18, 2018
2 answers
425 views
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
3 answers
390 views
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
8 answers
2.3k views
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
1 answer
166 views
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
asked
Jun 28, 2018
3 answers
313 views
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
3 answers
651 views
I have a question on the use of the \wj marker, and verse boundaries. Should the \wj marker be closed and ... checks complain that the character style isn't closed. Thanks BEH
5 answers
648 views
Hi, I have a question on the grey/gray underline in Display Spelling. From what I have seen in the helps, the grey ... the grey underline, or am I seeing an anomaly here? Thanks
6 answers
975 views
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
2 answers
385 views
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
2 answers
198 views
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH