2 ответов
459 просмотров
Недавно меня попросил консультант, который завершил свой перевод и получает запросы на свой БТ, есть ли способ удалить ... нужно будет создать новый проект БТ для обмена. Спасибо
2 ответов
427 просмотров
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
3 ответов
503 просмотров
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
3 ответов
409 просмотров
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
5 ответов
689 просмотров
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
0 ответов
147 просмотров
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
задал вопрос
июл 23, 2019
4 ответов
968 просмотров
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
6 ответов
635 просмотров
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
1 ответ
398 просмотров
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
1 ответ
195 просмотров
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
задал вопрос
окт 18, 2018
2 ответов
425 просмотров
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
3 ответов
390 просмотров
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
8 ответов
2,3тыс. просмотров
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
1 ответ
166 просмотров
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
задал вопрос
июн 28, 2018
3 ответов
313 просмотров
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
3 ответов
651 просмотров
У меня есть вопрос о применении маркера \wj и границах стихов. Нужно ли закрывать и открывать маркер \wj на каждой ... жалуются на то, что стиль символов не закрыт. Спасибо BEH
5 ответов
648 просмотров
Здравствуйте, у меня есть вопрос о сером подчёркивании в режиме Отображение орфографии (Display Spelling). Судя ... серого подчёркивания или я наблюдаю здесь аномалию? Спасибо
6 ответов
976 просмотров
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
2 ответов
385 просмотров
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
2 ответов
198 просмотров
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH