BEH द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

2 उत्तर 459 व्यूज़
हाल ही में एक सलाहकार ने, जिसने अपनी अनुवाद कार्य पूर्ण कर ली है और उसके BT (Biblical Terms) के लिए अनुरोध प्राप्त ... उसे साझा करने के लिए एक नया BT परियोजना बनानी होगी? धन्यवाद
टिप्पणी की गई सितंबर 28, 2023
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 427 व्यूज़
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
टिप्पणी की गई अक्टूबर 11, 2019
3 उत्तर 503 व्यूज़
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
उत्तर दिया गया अक्टूबर 3, 2019
3 उत्तर 409 व्यूज़
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
उत्तर दिया गया सितंबर 25, 2019
5 उत्तर 689 व्यूज़
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
उत्तर दिया गया सितंबर 25, 2019
Paratext में
0 उत्तर 147 व्यूज़
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
पूछा गया जुलाई 23, 2019
Paratext में
4 उत्तर 968 व्यूज़
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
Paratext में
6 उत्तर 635 व्यूज़
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
उत्तर दिया गया अप्रैल 30, 2019
1 उत्तर 398 व्यूज़
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
टिप्पणी की गई मार्च 5, 2019
1 उत्तर 195 व्यूज़
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
पूछा गया अक्टूबर 18, 2018
2 उत्तर 425 व्यूज़
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
उत्तर दिया गया अक्टूबर 3, 2018
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 390 व्यूज़
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
उत्तर दिया गया अगस्त 22, 2018
Paratext में
8 उत्तर 2.3k व्यूज़
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
उत्तर दिया गया अगस्त 20, 2018
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 166 व्यूज़
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
पूछा गया जून 28, 2018
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 313 व्यूज़
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 651 व्यूज़
मेरे पास \wj मार्कर के उपयोग और पद सीमाओं (verse boundaries) के बारे में एक प्रश्न है। क्या \wj मार्कर को सभी ... हैं कि कैरेक्टर स्टाइल (character style) बंद नहीं है। धन्यवाद BEH
Paratext में
5 उत्तर 648 व्यूज़
नमस्ते, मेरे पास Display Spelling में ग्रे/gray अंडरलाइन के बारे में एक प्रश्न है। जितना मैंने सहायता (helps) में देखा ... या क्या मैं यहाँ किसी असामान्यता को देख रहा हूँ? धन्यवाद
उत्तर दिया गया मार्च 14, 2018
6 उत्तर 976 व्यूज़
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
उत्तर दिया गया मार्च 14, 2018
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 385 व्यूज़
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
उत्तर दिया गया मार्च 13, 2018
2 उत्तर 198 व्यूज़
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH
उत्तर दिया गया फ़रवरी 10, 2018
3,053 प्रश्न
6,013 उत्तर
5,677 टिप्पणियाँ
2,032 उपयोगकर्ता