2 个回答
459 次浏览
最近,一位顾问问我,他的翻译工作已经完成,并且正在接收关于他的圣经译本(BT)的请求,是否有办法删除已解决的笔记。他希望将 BT 作为资源提供,但不一定需要包含项目历史中的所有已解决笔记。这可行吗,还是他需要创建一个全新的 BT 项目来分享? 谢谢
2 个回答
427 次浏览
I would be glad if you could help me with the procedure on how to create multiple screens in Paratext. Thank you.
3 个回答
503 次浏览
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
3 个回答
409 次浏览
I have a user who is trying to establish quotation rules like the Spanish rules using the em dash, as used in the ... . Anyone know a way around this, or have another suggestion?
5 个回答
689 次浏览
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
0 个回答
147 次浏览
I was wondering if there is a proper way to add a large number of usernames to a project? The scenario is this. ... way that doesn't require knowledge of regexes, etc. Thanks BEH
提问于
七月 23, 2019
4 个回答
968 次浏览
Hi, I just updated to Windows 10 Spring update the other day, (and the subsequent dotnet update), and since, my Paratext ... 81 paratext update, and the other one has the .77 one.
6 个回答
635 次浏览
Please remind me of the process of changing Back translation registry entries from registered projects to daughter or auxiliary files ... so we can clean this up in the registry.
1 个回答
398 次浏览
Hi, I was recently added to a project as an observer, but when I look at the project Users Roles and permissions page, ... , and do I now need to have a different role? Thanks
1 个回答
195 次浏览
Hi, I have a strange question, I wanted to ask. I have a user that began the project creation process, including ... the project doesn't actually exist on any computer? Thanks BEH
提问于
十月 18, 2018
2 个回答
425 次浏览
Hi, I am a project administrator, and am able to add Biblical terms from a built in list, to the project terms list. However ... .100.72, and my coworker is using 8.0.100.71 Thanks
3 个回答
390 次浏览
Win10, PT8 build 67 A local PT8 consultant could not insert consultant notes and the Source Language resource was not ... wasn't having any other issues. No crashes, etc.
8 个回答
2.3k 次浏览
We have a user who has inserted a lot of \pn and some \nd inside of footnotes. We now know we need those to be ... the search to inside of a single footnote? Thank you, MSEAIT/LT
1 个回答
166 次浏览
Hi, I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to import a set of note tags into a project? For ... if there would be negative ramifications to doing this. Thanks BEH
提问于
六月 28, 2018
3 个回答
313 次浏览
I just had a translator register for Paratext 8, using the same name as their Paratext 7 registration,but without ... old name for Paratext 8 with the registration code? Thanks
3 个回答
651 次浏览
我有关于 \wj 标记和节边界使用的问题。是否需要在每个节边界处关闭并重新打开 \wj 标记?如果不关闭并重新打开,一切看起来都是正确的(节号甚至是红色的),但 Paratext 基本检查(Basic Checks)会抱怨字符样式未关闭。 谢谢 BEH
5 个回答
648 次浏览
你好,我想问一下关于 拼写显示 (Display Spelling)中灰色下划线的问题 根据我在帮助文档中看到的内容,灰色下划线应该只出现在词表中未知的单词上 然而,我在查看一位朋友的项目时,发现大多数标有灰色下划线的单词在词表中已经被标记为 ... 下划线的单词与词表中显示该单词出现位置的信息) 这是灰色下划线的预期行为,还是我观察到了某种异常? 谢谢
6 个回答
976 次浏览
Hi, The previous version of Regex Pal (in Paratext 7.5 and 7.6) used Word Wrap/Line wrap, which was really helpful ... Is there any way to have RegEx Pal wrap lines? Thanks, BEH
2 个回答
385 次浏览
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
2 个回答
198 次浏览
Hi, I am looking at implementing project plans etc. on existing/mature projects, but one issue that I am having ... plan, but that gets complicated for many users. Thanks BEH