1 answer
470 views
From time to time, I "Mark All Verses in a Chapter as Finished" (usually when I've done a find-replace to ... a straightforward way to get back to a previous state of checkmarks?
edited
May 20
1 answer
109 views
I've got an endnote that looks like this: \fe + \fr 3:25 \fq [sacrifice] \ft [some translations say] \+w [ ... doesn't cause problems. Is this by design? Our project uses USFM 3.
2 answers
494 views
In our BT we have a three-word phrase that should always be BT'd the same. At some point in the past we ... the interlinear. Is there any way to relink this phrase globally?
6 answers
1.7k views
We have a small glossary (currently 1 page), and we are using the interlineariser to provide back translations. To ... does accept? What's the best practice for this?
5 answers
939 views
How can I resolve this problem?
4 answers
1.5k views
So in the Biblical Terms tool I go to the All Biblical Terms list. I want to add the Hebrew word that means flock (of ... not, then it would be nice to be able to edit entries.
4 answers
928 views
Has anyone created, or is anyone currently creating, a custom Biblical Terms Tool list that has every name in the Bible, ... the challenges, I think such a list would be helpful.
asked
Jun 16, 2022
3 answers
571 views
Paratext 9.2 adds a new Source Language Text resource: OHEB/OGRK (the Open Scriptures Hebrew Old Testament and the ... different? Different glosses? Is there any reason to switch?
6 answers
832 views
I want to show our committee every verse that has the Hebrew word chesed to help them think through (1) how the ... reference list and then convert it to a project reference list?
7 answers
1.6k views
After watching the training videos and reading the Helps, it seems that there are two methods to make a Back ... as efficiently as possible. Any advice will be appreciated.
1 answer
440 views
We like our consultant to see the images we're using, so we put them right in the Back Translation. The interlinear ... for the images. Perhaps there's already such an option?
asked
Aug 24, 2021
3 answers
697 views
Hello every. How are you? I would like to ask one question? Is there any way that I define translation priorities with verse? ... -4 I really hope some one will help me. Thank you?
3 answers
728 views
We are publishing a Genesis portions at this stage, but it's about 80% of Genesis, so it doesn't make sense to use a module ... , do we do the same, but simply omit \v's? Thanks.
1 answer
403 views
When I add a new term or phrase to Biblical Terms, one of the things to fill in is a list of references (one per line ... way to generate such a list in Paratext, as far as I know.
2 answers
1.4k views
I recently reported to the developers that 9.1 (unlike 8 or 9.0) is regularly breaking lines in the middle of words ... s? If so, I hope the developers will reconsider this choice.
16 answers
3.4k views
I have received several reports of Paratext 9 suddenly shutting down. Is that a known problem? If so, does anybody have a solution to it?
4 answers
3.0k views
I'm going to tip my hand here in terms of my ignorance of Hebrew, but I'm trying to figure out how to find ... the Vimeo videos for anything to help, but haven't found anything.
2 answers
671 views
The phrase the word of the LORD was to is a common formula introducing a message God gives to a prophet. I would ... can use either by or the direct object marker. Any ideas?
2 answers
658 views
Scenario: Our 3-year project plan includes large portions of Genesis, to be consultant checked, printed, and distributed next ... could create our own marker in the z-namespace.)
asked
Oct 1, 2020
3 answers
768 views
Do other users make a separate copy of a translation project for the purpose of print or electronic publication? Is ... the translators prefer one variant and the SE folk another.