Recent activity by Stephen Katt

2 answers 322 views
In PTXprint 3.0.18, I am trying to place two illustrations for a single book by modifying the parameters under Details for ... no avail. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
answered Aug 31
2 answers 59 views
I am a translation consultant doing prep for checking a NT book in a language project. I would like to make use of the interlinear ... is up to date. I am using Paratext 9.5.110.4
answered Jun 22
1 answer 159 views
I have a question regarding the Wordlist. We have a translation team that has made significant changes to how they ... is there another recommended way of doing this? Thank you
commented May 26
1 answer 667 views
I have tried to search for Biblical terms with glossary entries in Biblical Renderings Tool, but only one in all of the ... glossary definitions defined (e.g. a column to show)?
commented Mar 13
3 answers 145 views
I have PT 9.5 installed and therefore can chose from a variety of languages glosses, including Swahili, in the ... do they get the extra language glosses to appear? Thanks.
answered Oct 27, 2025
1 answer 130 views
On several of the translators' computers, this error message pops up and is preventing them from doing interlinearization. There ... an upgrade to version 9.5.101.2. Any thoughts?
commented Aug 26, 2025
3 answers 142 views
Hello, I'm working on the Biblical Terms in my Spanish Bible project to hopefully create a Concordance and Biblical ... ever seen something like this? Thank you for your help.
answered May 28, 2025
1 answer 201 views
How do I use AI Drafting with Scripture Forge?
answered Apr 15, 2025
4 answers 282 views
I am trying to put a header that has the verse references ranges and the book name. but when I select the ... Masihu, na kabila itinashar (12) ab masetetu: Salaam neitakum!
answered Apr 2, 2025
1 answer 270 views
I'm not sure whether this is a question or a public service announcement. Today one of the users in our area ... this here in case other people start seeing this issue appear.
commented Mar 15, 2024
4 answers 866 views
I'm trying to use a software that displays a lexicon of Paratext Interlinearizer. However, both Glossy and Glossinator ( ... wonder how I can get these programs to work properly.
commented Mar 12, 2024
1 answer 312 views
My minimized PT window "creeps" by itself to a larger frame size after closing and restarting. For example, ... dragging the frame boundaries back to my desired position.
answered Jul 31, 2023
2 answers 329 views
A consultant recently asked me if a consultant can run the interlinear process on projects they are asked do the final check ... (It seems this would be a very useful capability.)
answered May 15, 2023
3 answers 980 views
I have set up many projects using a project plan. However, I have one project that when I open Assignments and ... this project has many empty books that have not been started
answered Mar 10, 2023
1 answer 490 views
We have linked a Biblical Term to a glossary entry. We know how to link it to a different glossary entry, but we anon421222 ... this. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.
answered Feb 21, 2023
1 answer 266 views
In Paratext 9.3 is it possible to: print the wordlist from all books in my project into one file that I can ... (places and people names) into one list in alphabetical order?
answered Feb 17, 2023
2 answers 1.0k views
When I right-click on a Hebrew word in the Source Language Text window, hover over the blue lemma and select References ... sorry if I missed it. Blessings, and thanks! Seth VW
commented Jan 16, 2023
2 answers 589 views
We received this question from a user: I am looking for usfm documentation that will explain all the syntax and markers. ... any info on that anywhere. thnx Any insights? Thanks,
answered Jan 16, 2023
6 answers 1.1k views
We found conflicting book permissions in one project involving an administrator. I inspected the history of ProjectUserAccess.xml ... to change EZR even if I uncheck all boxes.
commented Dec 1, 2022
2 answers 462 views
Hi, For some reason (separate problem, but let's not get into it here) in my version of a project I can see 55 ... text and is not worth the effort! Thanks for your help, Lizzie
answered Nov 28, 2022
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users