ChrDre 的近期活動

2 個回答 568 次瀏覽
有人寫信詢問羅馬天主教讀經表檔案。我在 Paratext 8 或 9 的模組規格清單中沒有看到,但 Paratext 7.5 中曾有一套,用於舊版的「Extract Lectionary」自訂檢查,不過這些檔案看起來像是 HTML 格式,而非 USFM 格式。有人有天主教讀經表模組的規格嗎?
已評論 12月 15, 2020
1 個回答 246 次瀏覽
我正在協助一個專案,他們正在將次經(deuterocanonical books)加入現有的新教正典中 他們以 NRSV 為基礎 它與希臘文文本並行,但他們無法編輯「Biblical Terms」,因為次經某些部分(特別是像以斯帖記(ESG) ... ,當「Biblical Terms」清單中有名字,卻在文本中任何地方都找不到時 有什麼想法嗎? 謝謝
已提問 12月 10, 2020
6 個回答 1.6k 次瀏覽
我在幾個不同的專案中注意到,有時我插入註解時,註解並沒有附著在我選取的那個詞上。我通常可以透過開啟專案的註解,按「最近建立」排序,然後重新將其附著到正確的詞上來找到它。然而,我並不總是意識到它沒有附著在正確的詞上,這會在團隊成員嘗試閱讀和回應時造成混淆。有其他人也遇到這個問題嗎?
已回答 9月 14, 2020
3 個回答 482 次瀏覽
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
已評論 3月 6, 2020
8 個回答 1.6k 次瀏覽
我知道如何將術語新增到專案的「聖經術語」(Biblical Terms)中。 但有時在某些經節中,我正在尋找的術語就是沒有出現。 為什麼我的所有術語不會出現在所有經節中? 當我想展示這個工具,而我想讓他們檢查並用作示例的術語卻沒有出現在該經節中時,這非常令人沮喪。 如有需要,我可以附上截圖。 Roelie
已評論 2月 12, 2020
6 個回答 841 次瀏覽
當增強型資源連結到翻譯專案時,它會使用翻譯專案屬性中「關聯」(associations)分頁上顯示的聖經術語清單。如果希望增強型資源使用不同的聖經術語清單,必須更改「關聯」分頁上的聖經術語清單。在「聖經術語」工具或「聖經術語呈現」(Biblical terms renderings)視窗中更改目前啟用的聖經術語清單,對增強型資源不會有任何影響。
已回答 2月 12, 2020
2 個回答 274 次瀏覽
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
已評論 1月 10, 2020
4 個回答 790 次瀏覽
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
已評論 9月 24, 2019
5 個回答 739 次瀏覽
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
已評論 7月 5, 2018
2 個回答 447 次瀏覽
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
已評論 5月 7, 2018
6 個回答 1.1k 次瀏覽
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
已評論 3月 6, 2018
2 個回答 437 次瀏覽
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
已評論 2月 14, 2018
3 個回答 679 次瀏覽
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
已回答 12月 20, 2017
4 個回答 1.1k 次瀏覽
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
已評論 12月 7, 2017
3 個回答 399 次瀏覽
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
已回答 11月 17, 2017
3 個回答 563 次瀏覽
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
已評論 10月 25, 2017
6 個回答 1.3k 次瀏覽
Paratext 8 有即將推出的資源清單嗎?我們對 PNG 的 ESV TNN 和 TND 非常感興趣 謝謝, james_post [cid:[Email Removed]] james_post 語言技術 ... EHP 444 | 巴布亞新幾內亞 [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
已評論 10月 20, 2017
2 個回答 518 次瀏覽
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
已回答 9月 6, 2017
7 個回答 1.1k 次瀏覽
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
已評論 9月 6, 2017
3 個回答 1.6k 次瀏覽
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
已評論 8月 18, 2017
3,058 個問題
6,019 個回答
5,681 則評論
2,034 位使用者