Atividade recente de ChrDre

2 respostas 568 visualizações
Alguém escreveu pedindo o arquivo do leccionário católico romano. Não vejo um na lista de especificações de ... Alguém tem uma especificação de módulo de leccionário católico?
comentado Dez 15, 2020
1 resposta 246 visualizações
Estou tentando ajudar um projeto em que estão adicionando os livros deuterocanônicos a um cânone protestante existente. Eles ... nenhum lugar do texto... Algumas ideias? Obrigado.
perguntada Dez 10, 2020
6 respostas 1,6k visualizações
Percebi algumas vezes, em alguns projetos diferentes, que minha nota não foi anexada à palavra que eu selecionei quando ... ler e responder. Alguém mais já teve esse problema?
respondida Set 14, 2020
3 respostas 482 visualizações
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
comentado Mar 6, 2020
8 respostas 1,6k visualizações
Eu sei como adicionar um termo aos Termos Bíblicos de um projeto. Mas, às vezes, em alguns versículos, o termo ... versículo. Posso anexar capturas de tela, se necessário. Roelie
comentado Fev 12, 2020
6 respostas 841 visualizações
Quando um recurso aprimorado está vinculado a um projeto de tradução, ele usa a lista de termos bíblicos exibida ... de termos bíblicos não terá efeito no recurso aprimorado.
respondida Fev 12, 2020
2 respostas 274 visualizações
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
comentado Jan 10, 2020
4 respostas 790 visualizações
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
comentado Set 24, 2019
5 respostas 739 visualizações
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
comentado Jul 5, 2018
2 respostas 447 visualizações
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
comentado Mai 7, 2018
6 respostas 1,1k visualizações
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
comentado Mar 6, 2018
2 respostas 437 visualizações
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
comentado Fev 14, 2018
3 respostas 679 visualizações
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
respondida Dez 20, 2017
4 respostas 1,1k visualizações
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
comentado Dez 7, 2017
3 respostas 399 visualizações
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
respondida Nov 17, 2017
3 respostas 563 visualizações
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
comentado Out 25, 2017
6 respostas 1,3k visualizações
Existe uma lista de recursos futuros no Paratext 8? Temos muito interesse na ESV, TNN e TND em PNG. Obrigado, ... Papua Nova Guiné [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
comentado Out 20, 2017
2 respostas 518 visualizações
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
respondida Set 6, 2017
7 respostas 1,1k visualizações
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
comentado Set 6, 2017
3 respostas 1,6k visualizações
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
comentado Ago 18, 2017
3,058 perguntas
6,019 respostas
5,681 comentários
2,034 usuários