2 उत्तर
568 व्यूज़
किसी ने रोमन कैथोलिक लेक्शनरी फ़ाइल के लिए पूछा था। मुझे Paratext 8 या 9 के मॉड्यूलों की विनिर्देश सूची में ऐसा ... हैं। क्या किसी के पास कैथोलिक लेक्शनरी मॉड्यूल का विनिर्देश है?
1 उत्तर
246 व्यूज़
मैं एक परियोजना में मदद करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ, जहाँ वे एक मौजूदा प्रोटेस्टेंट कानोन में द्वितीयकानोनिक पुस्तकों को ... नहीं मिलते, तो इसे पहचानना आसान है कोई सुझाव? धन्यवाद।
पूछा गया
दिसंबर 10, 2020
6 उत्तर
1.6k व्यूज़
मुझे कुछ अलग-अलग परियोजनाओं में कई बार यह देखा है कि जब मैं टिप्पणी जोड़ रहा था, तो वह उस शब्द से जुड़ी नहीं थी जिस ... समय भ्रम होता है। क्या किसी और ने भी यह समस्या अनुभव की है?
3 उत्तर
482 व्यूज़
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
8 उत्तर
1.6k व्यूज़
मुझे पता है कि प्रोजेक्ट के बाइबल शब्दों (Biblical Terms) में शब्द कैसे जोड़ा जाता है। लेकिन कभी-कभी कुछ श्लोकों ... है। जरूरत पड़ने पर मैं स्क्रीनशॉट संलग्न कर सकता हूँ। रोएली
6 उत्तर
841 व्यूज़
जब किसी अनुवाद परियोजना से एक बढ़ाया हुआ संसाधन (enhanced resource) जोड़ा जाता है, तो वह उस बाइबल शब्दावली सूची का ... सूची को बदलने से बढ़ाए हुए संसाधन पर कोई प्रभाव नहीं पड़ेगा।
2 उत्तर
274 व्यूज़
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
4 उत्तर
790 व्यूज़
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
5 उत्तर
739 व्यूज़
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
2 उत्तर
447 व्यूज़
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
6 उत्तर
1.1k व्यूज़
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
2 उत्तर
437 व्यूज़
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
3 उत्तर
679 व्यूज़
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
4 उत्तर
1.1k व्यूज़
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
3 उत्तर
399 व्यूज़
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
3 उत्तर
563 व्यूज़
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
6 उत्तर
1.3k व्यूज़
क्या Paratext 8 में आने वाले संसाधनों की कोई सूची है? हमें PNG में ESV, TNN, और TND में बहुत रुचि है। धन्यवाद, ... | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
2 उत्तर
518 व्यूज़
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
7 उत्तर
1.1k व्यूज़
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
3 उत्तर
1.6k व्यूज़
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.