ChrDre 的最近活动

2 个回答 568 次浏览
有人发帖询问罗马天主教读经表文件。我在 Paratext 8 或 9 的模块规范列表中没看到,但 Paratext 7.5 中曾有一套用于旧的“提取读经表”(Extract Lectionary)自定义检查的文件,不过这些文件看起来是 HTML 格式而非 USFM 格式。有人有天主教读经表模块的规范吗?
已评论 十二月 15, 2020
1 个回答 246 次浏览
我正在协助一个项目,他们正在向现有的新教正典中添加次经(deuterocanonical books) 他们以 NRSV 为基础 它与希腊语文本并行,但他们无法编辑其 Biblical Terms (圣经术语),因为次经某些部分(尤其是像以 ... Biblical Terms 列表中出现一些在文本中任何地方都不会出现的名字时 有什么想法吗? 谢谢
提问于 十二月 10, 2020
6 个回答 1.6k 次浏览
我在几个不同的项目中注意到,当我插入注释时,注释并没有附着在我选择的那个词上。通常我可以通过打开项目的注释列表,按“最近创建”排序,然后将其重新附着到正确的词上来找到它。然而,我并不是总能意识到它没有附着到正确的词上,这会给团队在阅读和回复时造成困惑。还有其他人遇到过这个问题吗?
已回答 九月 14, 2020
3 个回答 482 次浏览
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
已评论 三月 6, 2020
8 个回答 1.6k 次浏览
我知道如何将术语添加到项目的“圣经术语”(Biblical Terms)中。 但有时在某些经文中,我想找的术语就是没有显示出来。 为什么我的所有术语不会在所有经文中都显示出来? 当我想演示这个工具,而我想让他们检查的示例术语在那节经文中却没有时,这非常令人沮丧。 如果需要,我可以附上截图。 Roelie
已评论 二月 12, 2020
6 个回答 841 次浏览
当增强型资源链接到翻译项目时,它使用的是翻译项目属性中“关联”选项卡上显示的圣经术语列表。如果希望增强型资源使用不同的圣经术语列表,必须更改“关联”选项卡上的圣经术语列表。在“圣经术语”工具或“圣经术语呈现”窗口中更改当前活动的圣经术语列表,对增强型资源没有任何影响。
已回答 二月 12, 2020
2 个回答 274 次浏览
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
已评论 一月 10, 2020
4 个回答 790 次浏览
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
已评论 九月 24, 2019
5 个回答 739 次浏览
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
已评论 七月 5, 2018
2 个回答 447 次浏览
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
已评论 五月 7, 2018
6 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
已评论 三月 6, 2018
2 个回答 437 次浏览
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
已评论 二月 14, 2018
3 个回答 679 次浏览
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
已回答 十二月 20, 2017
4 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
已评论 十二月 7, 2017
3 个回答 399 次浏览
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
已回答 十一月 17, 2017
3 个回答 563 次浏览
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
已评论 十月 25, 2017
Paratext 中
6 个回答 1.3k 次浏览
Paratext 8 是否有即将推出的资源列表? 我们非常感兴趣 PNG 地区的 ESV TNN 和 TND 谢谢, james_post [cid:[Email Removed]] james_post 语言 ... EHP 444 | 巴布亚新几内亚 [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
已评论 十月 20, 2017
2 个回答 518 次浏览
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
已回答 九月 6, 2017
7 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
已评论 九月 6, 2017
3 个回答 1.6k 次浏览
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
已评论 八月 18, 2017
3,058 个问题
6,019 个回答
5,681 条评论
2,034 位用户