Actividad reciente de ChrDre

2 respuestas 568 vistas
Alguien escribió pidiendo el archivo del leccionario católico romano. No veo uno en la lista de especificaciones ... una especificación de un módulo del leccionario católico?
comentado dic 15, 2020
1 respuesta 246 vistas
Estoy intentando ayudar en un proyecto donde están añadiendo los libros deuterocanónicos a un canon protestante existente. ... ninguna parte del texto Alguna idea? Gracias.
preguntada dic 10, 2020
6 respuestas 1,6k vistas
He notado en varias ocasiones, en un par de proyectos diferentes, que mi nota no se ha adjuntado a la palabra ... leer y responder. Alguien más ha experimentado este problema?
respondida sep 14, 2020
3 respuestas 482 vistas
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
comentado mar 6, 2020
8 respuestas 1,6k vistas
Sé cómo agregar un término a los Términos Bíblicos de un proyecto. Pero a veces, en algunos versículos, el ... . Puedo adjuntar capturas de pantalla si es necesario. Roelie
comentado feb 12, 2020
6 respuestas 841 vistas
Cuando un recurso mejorado se vincula a un proyecto de traducción, utiliza la lista de términos bíblicos que se ... bíblicos no tendrá ningún efecto en el recurso mejorado.
respondida feb 12, 2020
2 respuestas 274 vistas
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
comentado ene 10, 2020
4 respuestas 790 vistas
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
comentado sep 24, 2019
5 respuestas 739 vistas
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
comentado jul 5, 2018
2 respuestas 447 vistas
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
comentado may 7, 2018
6 respuestas 1,1k vistas
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
comentado mar 6, 2018
2 respuestas 437 vistas
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
comentado feb 14, 2018
3 respuestas 679 vistas
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
respondida dic 20, 2017
4 respuestas 1,1k vistas
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
comentado dic 7, 2017
3 respuestas 399 vistas
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
respondida nov 17, 2017
3 respuestas 563 vistas
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
comentado oct 25, 2017
6 respuestas 1,3k vistas
Existe una lista de recursos próximos en Paratext 8? Nos interesa mucho la ESV, la TNN y la TND en PNG. ... | Papúa Nueva Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
comentado oct 20, 2017
2 respuestas 518 vistas
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
respondida sep 6, 2017
7 respuestas 1,1k vistas
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
comentado sep 6, 2017
3 respuestas 1,6k vistas
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
comentado ago 18, 2017
3,058 preguntas
6,019 respuestas
5,681 comentarios
2,034 usuarios