Activité récente de ChrDre

2 réponses 568 vues
Quelqu'un a écrit en demandant le fichier du lectionnaire catholique romain. Je n'en vois pas dans la liste ... t-il une spécification de module pour le lectionnaire catholique ?
a commenté déc. 15, 2020
1 réponse 246 vues
J'essaie d'aider un projet où l'on ajoute les livres deutérocanoniques à un canon protestant existant. Ils se basent ... 'apparaissent nulle part dans le texte Des idées ? Merci.
posée déc. 10, 2020
6 réponses 1,6k vues
J'ai remarqué à quelques reprises, dans plusieurs projets différents, que ma note ne s'attachait pas au mot que j'avais ... et de répondre. D'autres ont-ils rencontré ce problème ?
répondu sept. 14, 2020
3 réponses 482 vues
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
a commenté mars 6, 2020
8 réponses 1,6k vues
Je sais comment ajouter un terme aux Termes bibliques (Biblical Terms) d'un projet. Mais parfois, dans certains ... Je peux joindre des captures d'écran si nécessaire. Roelie
a commenté févr. 12, 2020
6 réponses 841 vues
Lorsqu'une ressource enrichie est liée à un projet de traduction, elle utilise la liste de termes bibliques affichée ... bibliques n'aura aucun effet sur la ressource enrichie.
répondu févr. 12, 2020
2 réponses 274 vues
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
a commenté janv. 10, 2020
4 réponses 790 vues
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
a commenté sept. 24, 2019
5 réponses 739 vues
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
a commenté juil. 5, 2018
2 réponses 447 vues
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
a commenté mai 7, 2018
6 réponses 1,1k vues
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
a commenté mars 6, 2018
2 réponses 437 vues
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
a commenté févr. 14, 2018
3 réponses 679 vues
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
répondu déc. 20, 2017
4 réponses 1,1k vues
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
a commenté déc. 7, 2017
3 réponses 399 vues
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
répondu nov. 17, 2017
3 réponses 563 vues
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
a commenté oct. 25, 2017
6 réponses 1,3k vues
Existe-t-il une liste des ressources à venir dans Paratext 8 ? Nous sommes très intéressés par l'ESV, le TNN et ... | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
a commenté oct. 20, 2017
2 réponses 518 vues
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
répondu sept. 6, 2017
7 réponses 1,1k vues
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
a commenté sept. 6, 2017
3 réponses 1,6k vues
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
a commenté août 18, 2017
3,058 questions
6,019 réponses
5,681 commentaires
2,034 utilisateurs