2 ответов
568 просмотров
Кто-то написал с просьбой предоставить файл римско-католического лекционария. Я не вижу его в списке ... ли у кого-нибудь спецификация модуля католического лекционария?
1 ответ
246 просмотров
Я пытаюсь помочь проекту, в котором к существующему протестантскому канону добавляются книги Деутероканона. Они используют NRSV в ... в тексте Есть какие-нибудь идеи? Спасибо.
задал вопрос
дек 10, 2020
6 ответов
1,6тыс. просмотров
Я несколько раз замечал(а) в нескольких разных проектах, что моя заметка не прикрепляется к слову, которое я выбрал( ... и отвечать. Кто-нибудь ещё сталкивался с этой проблемой?
3 ответов
482 просмотров
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
8 ответов
1,6тыс. просмотров
Я знаю, как добавить термин в список библейских терминов проекта. Но иногда в некоторых стихах того термина, ... стихе. При необходимости я могу прикрепить скриншоты. Roelie
6 ответов
841 просмотров
Когда расширенный ресурс связан с проектом перевода, он использует список библейских терминов, отображаемый на вкладке ... библейских терминов не повлияет на расширенный ресурс.
2 ответов
274 просмотров
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
4 ответов
790 просмотров
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
5 ответов
739 просмотров
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
2 ответов
447 просмотров
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
6 ответов
1,1тыс. просмотров
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
2 ответов
437 просмотров
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
3 ответов
679 просмотров
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
4 ответов
1,1тыс. просмотров
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
3 ответов
399 просмотров
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
3 ответов
563 просмотров
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
6 ответов
1,3тыс. просмотров
Есть ли список предстоящих ресурсов в Paratext 8? Нам очень интересны ESV, TNN и TND в PNG. Спасибо, james_post [cid ... - Новая Гвинея [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
2 ответов
518 просмотров
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
7 ответов
1,1тыс. просмотров
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
3 ответов
1,6тыс. просмотров
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.