Aktivitas terbaru oleh ChrDre

2 jawaban 568 tampilan
Seseorang menulis meminta file lectionari Katolik Roma. Saya tidak melihatnya dalam daftar spesifikasi modul di ... Apakah ada yang memiliki spesifikasi modul lectionari Katolik?
mengomentari Des 15, 2020
1 jawaban 246 tampilan
Saya sedang mencoba membantu sebuah proyek di mana mereka menambahkan kitab-kitab deuterokanon ke dalam kanon protestan yang sudah ... mana pun dalam teks Ada ide? Terima kasih.
bertanya Des 10, 2020
6 jawaban 1,6k tampilan
Saya sudah beberapa kali memperhatikan di beberapa proyek berbeda bahwa catatan saya tidak menempel pada kata yang saya ... . Apakah ada orang lain yang mengalami masalah ini?
dijawab Sep 14, 2020
3 jawaban 482 tampilan
We're using ParaText 8 in a politically sensitive restricted access area. The MTT does not take his work computer on-line, ... gone wrong and how to fix it? Thanks for any help!
mengomentari Mar 6, 2020
8 jawaban 1,6k tampilan
Saya tahu cara menambahkan istilah ke Istilah Alkitab (Biblical Terms) proyek. Tetapi kadang-kadang di beberapa ... Saya dapat melampirkan tangkapan layar jika diperlukan. Roelie
mengomentari Feb 12, 2020
6 jawaban 841 tampilan
Saat sebuah sumber daya tingkat lanjut (enhanced resource) ditautkan ke proyek terjemahan, ia menggunakan daftar istilah ... tidak akan berdampak pada sumber daya tingkat lanjut.
dijawab Feb 12, 2020
2 jawaban 274 tampilan
I have a remote team member, who now can't continue working on our project, since I attached the new compact plan ... s/r declared the project no longer compatible) was still lost.
mengomentari Jan 10, 2020
4 jawaban 790 tampilan
I just upgraded to 9.0.63.7 and I assume this problem comes from the new version. But before reporting an error I ... spaces it's picking. Does anyone know what's causing this?
mengomentari Sep 24, 2019
5 jawaban 739 tampilan
I am PT8 in a partial window, so that I can have part of my screen show the Greek text in BART (the L&N ... desktop and has not been open in another desktop that same session.
mengomentari Jul 5, 2018
2 jawaban 447 tampilan
If you want an overview of project progress by stages, do the following: From the Project menu, select Progress Charts. ... since the date one year earlier than the current date.
mengomentari Mei 7, 2018
6 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
For a project with short name XYZ, you can make a customized Biblical Terms list by adding terms, adding phrases, ... -a-user-from-modifying-the-project-biblical-terms-list/500)
mengomentari Mar 6, 2018
2 jawaban 437 tampilan
I have a colleague who is being frustrated with the English interlinearizing of the Greet NT source text in Paratext ... copyright restrictions. But I thought it was worth asking.
mengomentari Feb 14, 2018
3 jawaban 679 tampilan
I have been trying to add a new user to a back translation project and I keep being told things like this ... overt error message about being unable to contact the Registry server.
dijawab Des 20, 2017
4 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
EDIT: Paratext 8 Question: Someone wants to be able to turn off red lettering in the resources that have the words ... ? Is there anything similar to sewhite's Resource Font hack?
mengomentari Des 7, 2017
3 jawaban 399 tampilan
I have a user who is trying to export from Paratext 8.0 to a FLEx text. If he does a copy/paste in Standard ... 444 | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
dijawab Nov 17, 2017
3 jawaban 563 tampilan
I just installed today's update to PT 8. Now PT 8 does not work for me at all. How can I get it to ... click on that but continue to get the same Windows error message. anon246328
mengomentari Okt 25, 2017
6 jawaban 1,3k tampilan
Apakah ada daftar sumber daya yang akan datang di Paratext 8? Kami sangat tertarik dengan ESV, TNN, dan TND di PNG. ... | Papua Nugini [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
mengomentari Okt 20, 2017
2 jawaban 518 tampilan
When converting a project to Study Bible Additions, Paratext turns every paragraph in its own addition (= the blue box ... a new addition instead of multiple paragraphs in one box?
dijawab Sep 6, 2017
7 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
mengomentari Sep 6, 2017
3 jawaban 1,6k tampilan
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
mengomentari Agu 18, 2017
3,058 pertanyaan
6,019 jawaban
5,681 komentar
2,034 pengguna