anon650332 的近期活動

3 個回答 557 次瀏覽
我嘗試向 PT 專案新增使用者時,這個錯誤已經持續超過 10 分鐘 它總是伴隨一條暗示輸入字元有誤的訊息,但我已經核對過所輸入的內容 我懷疑第二個錯誤是因為第一個錯誤未被妥善處理所導致的 我有 11 位人員需要新增到 30 至 ... 法進入佇列以讓請求被處理 有些人可能寧願明天再來,但如果我有許多需要盡快完成的請求,能夠選擇進入佇列將非常有帮助
已評論 9月 26, 2024
1 個回答 306 次瀏覽
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
已回答 1月 17, 2020
1 個回答 218 次瀏覽
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
已提問 12月 31, 2018
3 個回答 597 次瀏覽
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
已評論 12月 18, 2018
1 個回答 336 次瀏覽
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
已評論 10月 25, 2018
1 個回答 233 次瀏覽
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
已提問 9月 1, 2018
4 個回答 1.2k 次瀏覽
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
已評論 12月 27, 2017
2 個回答 471 次瀏覽
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
已評論 6月 20, 2017
5 個回答 4.9k 次瀏覽
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
已評論 5月 18, 2017
7 個回答 2.7k 次瀏覽
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
已回答 3月 7, 2017
3,060 個問題
6,021 個回答
5,689 則評論
2,035 位使用者