anon650332 द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

3 उत्तर 557 व्यूज़
PT प्रोजेक्ट में उपयोगकर्ता जोड़ने की कोशिश करते समय मुझे 10 मिनट से अधिक समय से यह त्रुटि आ रही है। इसके बाद हमेशा ... करने हैं, तो कतार में शामिल होने का विकल्प बहुत उपयोगी होगा।
टिप्पणी की गई सितंबर 26, 2024
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 306 व्यूज़
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
उत्तर दिया गया जनवरी 17, 2020
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 218 व्यूज़
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
पूछा गया दिसंबर 31, 2018
3 उत्तर 597 व्यूज़
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
टिप्पणी की गई दिसंबर 18, 2018
1 उत्तर 336 व्यूज़
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
टिप्पणी की गई अक्टूबर 25, 2018
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 233 व्यूज़
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
पूछा गया सितंबर 1, 2018
4 उत्तर 1.2k व्यूज़
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
टिप्पणी की गई दिसंबर 27, 2017
2 उत्तर 471 व्यूज़
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
Paratext में
5 उत्तर 4.9k व्यूज़
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
Paratext में
7 उत्तर 2.7k व्यूज़
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
उत्तर दिया गया मार्च 7, 2017
3,060 प्रश्न
6,021 उत्तर
5,689 टिप्पणियाँ
2,035 उपयोगकर्ता