Activité récente de anon650332

3 réponses 557 vues
Je reçois cette erreur depuis plus de 10 minutes en essayant d'ajouter des utilisateurs à un projet PT. Elle est ... option d'entrer dans la file d'attente serait très utile.
a commenté sept. 26, 2024
1 réponse 306 vues
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
répondu janv. 17, 2020
1 réponse 218 vues
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
posée déc. 31, 2018
3 réponses 597 vues
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
a commenté déc. 18, 2018
1 réponse 336 vues
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
a commenté oct. 25, 2018
1 réponse 233 vues
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
posée sept. 1, 2018
4 réponses 1,2k vues
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
a commenté déc. 27, 2017
2 réponses 471 vues
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
a commenté juin 20, 2017
5 réponses 4,9k vues
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
a commenté mai 18, 2017
7 réponses 2,7k vues
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
répondu mars 7, 2017
3,060 questions
6,021 réponses
5,689 commentaires
2,035 utilisateurs