Недавняя активность от anon650332

3 ответов 557 просмотров
У меня уже более 10 минут возникает эта ошибка при попытке добавить пользователей в проект PT. За ней всегда ... время, возможность попасть в очередь была бы очень полезна.
1 ответ 306 просмотров
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
отвечено янв 17, 2020
1 ответ 218 просмотров
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
задал вопрос дек 31, 2018
3 ответов 597 просмотров
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
1 ответ 336 просмотров
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
1 ответ 233 просмотров
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
задал вопрос сен 1, 2018
4 ответов 1,2тыс. просмотров
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
2 ответов 471 просмотров
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
5 ответов 4,9тыс. просмотров
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
7 ответов 2,7тыс. просмотров
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
отвечено мар 7, 2017
3,060 вопросов
6,021 ответов
5,689 комментариев
2,035 пользователей