anon650332 的最近活动

3 个回答 557 次浏览
我在尝试向 PT 项目添加用户时,已经遇到这个错误超过 10 分钟了 它总是伴随着一条暗示字符输入错误的消息,但我已经核对了所输入的内容 我怀疑第二个错误是由于对第一个错误处理不当造成的 我需要向 30-40 个项目添加 11 个 ... 进入队列以处理请求 有些人可能更喜欢明天再回来,但如果我有许多需要尽快完成的请求,能够进入队列的选项将非常有帮助
已评论 九月 26, 2024
1 个回答 306 次浏览
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
已回答 一月 17, 2020
Paratext 中
1 个回答 218 次浏览
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
提问于 十二月 31, 2018
3 个回答 597 次浏览
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
已评论 十二月 18, 2018
1 个回答 336 次浏览
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
已评论 十月 25, 2018
1 个回答 233 次浏览
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
提问于 九月 1, 2018
4 个回答 1.2k 次浏览
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
已评论 十二月 27, 2017
2 个回答 471 次浏览
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
已评论 六月 20, 2017
5 个回答 4.9k 次浏览
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
已评论 五月 18, 2017
7 个回答 2.7k 次浏览
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
已回答 三月 7, 2017
3,060 个问题
6,021 个回答
5,689 条评论
2,035 位用户