Atividade recente de anon650332

3 respostas 557 visualizações
Estou recebendo esse erro há mais de 10 minutos ao tentar adicionar usuários a um projeto do PT. Ele é sempre seguido por ... breve, ter a opção de entrar na fila seria muito útil.
comentado Set 26, 2024
1 resposta 306 visualizações
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
respondida Jan 17, 2020
1 resposta 218 visualizações
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
perguntada Dez 31, 2018
3 respostas 597 visualizações
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
comentado Dez 18, 2018
1 resposta 336 visualizações
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
comentado Out 25, 2018
1 resposta 233 visualizações
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
perguntada Set 1, 2018
4 respostas 1,2k visualizações
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
comentado Dez 27, 2017
2 respostas 471 visualizações
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
comentado Jun 20, 2017
5 respostas 4,9k visualizações
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
comentado Mai 18, 2017
7 respostas 2,7k visualizações
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
respondida Mar 7, 2017
3,060 perguntas
6,021 respostas
5,689 comentários
2,035 usuários