Aktivitas terbaru oleh anon650332

3 jawaban 557 tampilan
Saya telah menerima error ini selama lebih dari 10 menit saat mencoba menambahkan pengguna ke proyek PT. Ini selalu ... memiliki opsi untuk masuk ke antrean akan sangat membantu.
mengomentari Sep 26, 2024
1 jawaban 306 tampilan
Dear colleagues, I have one machine in our team (toshiba r950, i5, 16Gb) where both paratext 8 and 9 (latest ... could cause Paratext to freeze, but not other software ? goodgoan
dijawab Jan 17, 2020
1 jawaban 218 tampilan
I have the main vernacular project in a special script and also a Romanized version using transliteration. When trying to do ... you want to do spell checking on the primary text?
bertanya Des 31, 2018
3 jawaban 597 tampilan
The language project I'm involved with has a right-to-left script. I'm working with various church planting ... . I trust recounting my journey in frustration lessens yours.
mengomentari Des 18, 2018
1 jawaban 336 tampilan
In Paratext, I have the automatic update ticked, and it informed me when the new update was downloaded. As usually, I opted ... the update. What can I do to make the update happen?
mengomentari Okt 25, 2018
1 jawaban 233 tampilan
Just migrated from Paratext 7.6 to 8, and installed resources from the DBL. We're having display issues in the Text ... how to fix this? spacing problem.JPG845 276 68.1 KB
bertanya Sep 1, 2018
4 jawaban 1,2k tampilan
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
mengomentari Des 27, 2017
2 jawaban 471 tampilan
Do other people notice that 7.6 seems slow when you change verse? I and one other user have noticed this; we ... linked windows (windows in the same group, that advance together).
mengomentari Jun 20, 2017
5 jawaban 4,9k tampilan
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
mengomentari Mei 18, 2017
7 jawaban 2,7k tampilan
In Paratext 8.0 (and later): You cannot migrate resources from earlier versions of Paratext. Resources have a different ... See also: How do I install a Source Language Resource?
dijawab Mar 7, 2017
3,060 pertanyaan
6,021 jawaban
5,689 komentar
2,035 pengguna