anon716631 的近期活動

10 個回答 2.7k 次瀏覽
我剛開始在我們的專案中真正設定術語表(Glossary),因此遇到了很多問題 我想知道是否有人曾撰寫過「最佳實務」文件或提示,說明如何讓一切正常運作 我已經閱讀了 USFM 標記文件以及 PT 的說明,但這些文件並未解答許多問題 例如,在長 ... 排列嗎? 我相信隨著我使用時間越長,我會有更多問題,我也想知道我是否遺漏了某些能解答所有這些問題的良好資源
已評論 4月 21, 2021
16 個回答 3.0k 次瀏覽
我收到幾份報告,指出 Paratext 9 會突然關閉。這是已知問題嗎?如果是,有人有解決方案嗎?
已評論 1月 24, 2020
1 個回答 253 次瀏覽
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
已提問 11月 7, 2019
5 個回答 782 次瀏覽
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
已回答 12月 13, 2018
2 個回答 480 次瀏覽
看起來專案中的備註(Notes)並未與專案歷史的其他部分一起儲存,因此當您還原到專案歷史的某個較早時間點時,該時間點的備註並不會被還原。雖然透過刪除 Notes_.xml 並將 Notes_.xml.BAK 重新命名為 Notes_.xml,可以找回一些較舊的備註,但我認為能夠將備註與專案歷史的其他部分一起還原會更好。請問為什麼這樣做不可行?是否有什麼原因?
已提問 7月 19, 2018
3 個回答 558 次瀏覽
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
已提問 5月 2, 2018
10 個回答 3.6k 次瀏覽
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
已評論 3月 26, 2018
1 個回答 241 次瀏覽
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
已提問 3月 22, 2018
2 個回答 448 次瀏覽
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
已評論 3月 13, 2018
6 個回答 855 次瀏覽
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
已回答 12月 15, 2017
2 個回答 1.0k 次瀏覽
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
已回答 11月 18, 2017
3 個回答 1.8k 次瀏覽
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
已評論 11月 4, 2017
15 個回答 3.6k 次瀏覽
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
已評論 10月 20, 2017
12 個回答 2.2k 次瀏覽
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
已回答 10月 20, 2017
9 個回答 1.8k 次瀏覽
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
已回答 10月 20, 2017
4 個回答 748 次瀏覽
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
已回答 10月 20, 2017
2 個回答 524 次瀏覽
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
已評論 10月 19, 2017
3 個回答 846 次瀏覽
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
已評論 9月 7, 2017
3 個回答 539 次瀏覽
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
已回答 7月 30, 2017
2 個回答 507 次瀏覽
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
已評論 7月 29, 2017
3,063 個問題
6,023 個回答
5,693 則評論
2,036 位使用者