Aktivitas terbaru oleh anon716631

10 jawaban 2,7k tampilan
Saya baru saja benar-benar mulai mengatur Glosarium dalam proyek kami, dan saya memiliki banyak pertanyaan. Saya ... melewatkan sumber daya yang baik yang akan menjawab semuanya.
mengomentari Apr 21, 2021
16 jawaban 3,0k tampilan
Saya telah menerima beberapa laporan bahwa Paratext 9 tiba-tiba mati. Apakah itu masalah yang sudah diketahui? Jika ya, apakah ada yang memiliki solusinya?
mengomentari Jan 24, 2020
1 jawaban 253 tampilan
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
bertanya Nov 7, 2019
5 jawaban 782 tampilan
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
dijawab Des 13, 2018
2 jawaban 480 tampilan
Sepertinya catatan dalam proyek tidak disimpan bersama dengan riwayat proyek lainnya, sehingga ketika Anda kembali ke titik ... ada alasan mengapa hal itu tidak mungkin dilakukan?
bertanya Jul 19, 2018
3 jawaban 558 tampilan
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
bertanya Mei 2, 2018
10 jawaban 3,6k tampilan
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
mengomentari Mar 26, 2018
1 jawaban 241 tampilan
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
bertanya Mar 22, 2018
2 jawaban 448 tampilan
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
mengomentari Mar 13, 2018
6 jawaban 855 tampilan
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
dijawab Des 15, 2017
2 jawaban 1,0k tampilan
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
dijawab Nov 18, 2017
3 jawaban 1,8k tampilan
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
mengomentari Nov 4, 2017
15 jawaban 3,6k tampilan
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
mengomentari Okt 20, 2017
12 jawaban 2,2k tampilan
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
dijawab Okt 20, 2017
9 jawaban 1,8k tampilan
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
dijawab Okt 20, 2017
4 jawaban 748 tampilan
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
dijawab Okt 20, 2017
2 jawaban 524 tampilan
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
mengomentari Okt 19, 2017
3 jawaban 846 tampilan
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
mengomentari Sep 7, 2017
3 jawaban 539 tampilan
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
dijawab Jul 30, 2017
2 jawaban 507 tampilan
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
mengomentari Jul 29, 2017
3,063 pertanyaan
6,023 jawaban
5,693 komentar
2,036 pengguna