Недавняя активность от anon716631

10 ответов 2,7тыс. просмотров
Я только начинаю полноценно настраивать глоссарий в нашем проекте, и у меня возникает много вопросов. Я想知道, не написал ли ... я какой-то хороший ресурс, который ответит на все них.
16 ответов 3,0тыс. просмотров
Я получил несколько сообщений о том, что Paratext 9 внезапно завершает работу. Это известная проблема? Если да, есть ли у кого-нибудь решение?
1 ответ 253 просмотров
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
задал вопрос ноя 7, 2019
5 ответов 782 просмотров
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
отвечено дек 13, 2018
2 ответов 480 просмотров
Похоже, что заметки в проекте не сохраняются вместе с остальной историей проекта, поэтому, когда вы откатываетесь к более ... Есть ли какая-то причина, по которой это невозможно?
задал вопрос июл 19, 2018
3 ответов 558 просмотров
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
задал вопрос май 2, 2018
10 ответов 3,6тыс. просмотров
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
1 ответ 241 просмотров
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
задал вопрос мар 22, 2018
2 ответов 448 просмотров
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
6 ответов 855 просмотров
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
отвечено дек 15, 2017
2 ответов 1,0тыс. просмотров
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
отвечено ноя 18, 2017
3 ответов 1,8тыс. просмотров
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
15 ответов 3,6тыс. просмотров
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
12 ответов 2,2тыс. просмотров
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
отвечено окт 20, 2017
9 ответов 1,8тыс. просмотров
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
отвечено окт 20, 2017
4 ответов 748 просмотров
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
отвечено окт 20, 2017
2 ответов 524 просмотров
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
3 ответов 846 просмотров
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
3 ответов 539 просмотров
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
отвечено июл 30, 2017
2 ответов 507 просмотров
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
3,063 вопросов
6,023 ответов
5,693 комментариев
2,036 пользователей