10 个回答
2.7k 次浏览
我刚开始在我们的项目中真正设置术语表(Glossary),因此遇到了很多问题 我想知道是否有人编写过 最佳实践 文档,或者分享过一些让一切正常运行的技巧 我读过 USFM 标记文档和 PT 帮助,但它们并没有回答很多问题 例如,在很长的术语 ... ? 我相信随着我使用它的时间越长,我会产生更多的问题,我想知道我是否遗漏了某个能回答所有这些问题的优质资源
16 个回答
3.0k 次浏览
我收到了多份关于 Paratext 9 突然关闭的报告。这是一个已知的问题吗?如果是,有人有解决方案吗?
1 个回答
253 次浏览
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
提问于
十一月 7, 2019
5 个回答
782 次浏览
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
2 个回答
480 次浏览
看起来项目中的注释(Notes)并没有随项目历史的其余部分一起保存,因此当您回退到项目历史的较早时间点时,该时间点的注释不会被恢复。虽然可以通过删除 Notes_.xml 并将 Notes_.xml.BAK 重命名为 Notes_.xml 来找回一些旧注释,但在我看来,能够随项目历史的其余部分一起恢复注释会更好。有什么原因导致这无法实现吗?
提问于
七月 19, 2018
3 个回答
558 次浏览
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
提问于
五月 2, 2018
10 个回答
3.6k 次浏览
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
1 个回答
241 次浏览
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
提问于
三月 22, 2018
2 个回答
448 次浏览
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
6 个回答
855 次浏览
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
2 个回答
1.0k 次浏览
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
3 个回答
1.8k 次浏览
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
15 个回答
3.6k 次浏览
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
12 个回答
2.2k 次浏览
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
9 个回答
1.8k 次浏览
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
4 个回答
748 次浏览
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
2 个回答
524 次浏览
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
3 个回答
846 次浏览
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
3 个回答
539 次浏览
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
2 个回答
507 次浏览
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.