Atividade recente de anon716631

10 respostas 2,7k visualizações
Estou apenas começando a configurar de verdade um Glossário em nosso projeto e tenho muitas dúvidas. Estou me ... perdendo algum bom recurso que responderia a todas elas.
comentado Abr 21, 2021
16 respostas 3,0k visualizações
Recebi vários relatos de que o Paratext 9 está fechando de repente. Isso é um problema conhecido? Se sim, alguém tem uma solução para isso?
comentado Jan 24, 2020
1 resposta 253 visualizações
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
perguntada Nov 7, 2019
5 respostas 782 visualizações
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
respondida Dez 13, 2018
2 respostas 480 visualizações
Parece que as notas em um projeto não são salvas junto com o restante do histórico do projeto, de modo que, ao ... do projeto. Existe algum motivo pelo qual isso não é possível?
perguntada Jul 19, 2018
3 respostas 558 visualizações
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
perguntada Mai 2, 2018
10 respostas 3,6k visualizações
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
comentado Mar 26, 2018
1 resposta 241 visualizações
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
perguntada Mar 22, 2018
2 respostas 448 visualizações
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
comentado Mar 13, 2018
6 respostas 855 visualizações
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
respondida Dez 15, 2017
2 respostas 1,0k visualizações
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
respondida Nov 18, 2017
3 respostas 1,8k visualizações
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
comentado Nov 4, 2017
15 respostas 3,6k visualizações
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
comentado Out 20, 2017
12 respostas 2,2k visualizações
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
respondida Out 20, 2017
9 respostas 1,8k visualizações
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
respondida Out 20, 2017
4 respostas 748 visualizações
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
respondida Out 20, 2017
2 respostas 524 visualizações
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
comentado Out 19, 2017
3 respostas 846 visualizações
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
comentado Set 7, 2017
3 respostas 539 visualizações
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
respondida Jul 30, 2017
2 respostas 507 visualizações
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
comentado Jul 29, 2017
3,063 perguntas
6,023 respostas
5,693 comentários
2,036 usuários