Activité récente de anon716631

10 réponses 2,7k vues
Je commence tout juste à mettre en place un Glossaire dans notre projet et j'ai beaucoup de questions. Je me ... je ne manque pas une bonne ressource qui y répondrait toutes.
a commenté avr. 21, 2021
16 réponses 3,0k vues
J'ai reçu plusieurs signalements concernant des fermetures soudaines de Paratext 9. S'agit-il d'un problème connu ? Si oui, quelqu'un a-t-il une solution ?
a commenté janv. 24, 2020
1 réponse 253 vues
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
posée nov. 7, 2019
5 réponses 782 vues
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
répondu déc. 13, 2018
2 réponses 480 vues
Il semble que les notes d'un projet ne soient pas enregistrées avec le reste de l'historique du projet, de sorte que ... -t-il une raison pour laquelle cela n'est pas possible ?
posée juil. 19, 2018
3 réponses 558 vues
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
posée mai 2, 2018
10 réponses 3,6k vues
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
a commenté mars 26, 2018
1 réponse 241 vues
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
posée mars 22, 2018
2 réponses 448 vues
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
a commenté mars 13, 2018
6 réponses 855 vues
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
répondu déc. 15, 2017
2 réponses 1,0k vues
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
répondu nov. 18, 2017
3 réponses 1,8k vues
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
a commenté nov. 4, 2017
15 réponses 3,6k vues
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
a commenté oct. 20, 2017
12 réponses 2,2k vues
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
répondu oct. 20, 2017
9 réponses 1,8k vues
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
répondu oct. 20, 2017
4 réponses 748 vues
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
répondu oct. 20, 2017
2 réponses 524 vues
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
a commenté oct. 19, 2017
3 réponses 846 vues
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
a commenté sept. 7, 2017
3 réponses 539 vues
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
répondu juil. 30, 2017
2 réponses 507 vues
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
a commenté juil. 29, 2017
3,063 questions
6,023 réponses
5,693 commentaires
2,036 utilisateurs