Actividad reciente de anon716631

10 respuestas 2,7k vistas
Estoy empezando a configurar de verdad un Glosario en nuestro proyecto y tengo muchas preguntas. Me pregunto si alguien ... vista algún buen recurso que respondería a todas ellas.
comentado abr 21, 2021
16 respuestas 3,0k vistas
He recibido varios informes de que Paratext 9 se cierra de repente. ¿Es un problema conocido? De ser así, ¿alguien tiene una solución?
comentado ene 24, 2020
1 respuesta 253 vistas
When I try to download Patch 9 0 100 3 from https://paratext.org/download/currentversion/, I get this message: Any suggestions?
preguntada nov 7, 2019
5 respuestas 782 vistas
In Download/install resources, resources which have been recently updated (downloaded and installed) via this tool still show as ... that the flag doesn't go away after updating.
respondida dic 13, 2018
2 respuestas 480 vistas
Parece que las notas en un proyecto no se guardan junto con el resto del historial del proyecto, de modo que, al ... proyecto. Hay alguna razón por la que no sea posible?
preguntada jul 19, 2018
3 respuestas 558 vistas
I'm trying to get the EchoVNC Viewer in Paratext 8 (Shift+Help > Advanced > Start Remote Support Viewer) to connect to a ... Paratext 8.0.100.59 on Windows 10 Home version 1803.)
preguntada may 2, 2018
10 respuestas 3,6k vistas
Is there are way to get the expressions on the User menu in RegEx Pal as a text file? The list of user ... . The latter could help us build a library of useful expressions.
comentado mar 26, 2018
1 respuesta 241 vistas
As far as I have understood, it should not be a problem for a user to run Paratext 8 on two computers provided that ... no avail. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done?
preguntada mar 22, 2018
2 respuestas 448 vistas
Hi All, I'm sharing this in case anybody else has run into this error. I ran into this error when I tried to do ... . Praise God it worked! Thank you Paratext Team! SIL+LSS+PNG
comentado mar 13, 2018
6 respuestas 855 vistas
When moving from one chapter to another after edits were made, and yes was clicked in response to PT8 prompt ... to diagnose it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
respondida dic 15, 2017
2 respuestas 1,0k vistas
In Paratext 8.0, follow the instructions in one of the expandable sections below to register a project that has not ... org/t/which-types-of-projects-need-to-be-registered/1211)
respondida nov 18, 2017
3 respuestas 1,8k vistas
During migration from Pt7.5 to Pt8, or in Convert Project, is there any way that I can change the Based on: ... care of these things, but ran into the problems described above.
comentado nov 4, 2017
15 respuestas 3,6k vistas
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
comentado oct 20, 2017
12 respuestas 2,2k vistas
I am using PT8 on a Core i7 2.7 GHz laptop, 24 GB RAM and SSD drive, that is to say, it is a fast ... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions of what might be the matter?
respondida oct 20, 2017
9 respuestas 1,8k vistas
For the last few weeks, switching from window to window in PT takes several seconds each time. It doesn't matter ... turning off the antivirus temporarily but it is no better.
respondida oct 20, 2017
4 respuestas 748 vistas
We are seeing an issue very similar to what has been reported on Creator Update (1703) with delays of 1 to 3 ... : [Email Removed] Mobile: +[Phone Removed] Skype: stevepence.
respondida oct 20, 2017
2 respuestas 524 vistas
Does anybody know why this is showing up when you go to File > Open Notes… and open the notes for a project?
comentado oct 19, 2017
3 respuestas 846 vistas
I am trying to help a translator who has had a send/receive problem in Paratext 7.5 after he switched to a new ... . Any suggestions on how to solve this one way sharing problem?
comentado sep 7, 2017
3 respuestas 539 vistas
When will the ESV and NLT resource translations be available in Paratext 8?
respondida jul 30, 2017
2 respuestas 507 vistas
A couple of months ago, I opted to defer feature updates on our two Windows 10 machines, so both have remained at version 1607 ... there's a way to block it, which I plan to do.
comentado jul 29, 2017
3,063 preguntas
6,023 respuestas
5,693 comentarios
2,036 usuarios