1 answer
566 views
Hello, We ran into the following case: a project started showing that it couldn't find the resource when trying to ... feature fails. Thanks (gracias) for looking into this. Pepe.
1 answer
136 views
I do not mean "clone" literally, I want a working copy with specific settings. I looked through the inbuilt help in PT ... , even the technical stuff. I just need to find it.
2 answers
93 views
When running Basic Check in my Paratext project, I receive the following warning: Parentheses usually do not surround ... ? Thank you for your assistance. Kind regards, Prabhu
1 answer
59 views
Hi, I tried to send a message to a project admin using the Paratext registry button But, it returns an " ... error [500]" Is this messaging feature still functional? Thanks
2 answers
99 views
Our SE workers are registered as Consultant/Reviewers of the Paratext project. We are now setting them up to use ... Paratext reviewers to answer and comment on questions in SF?
1 answer
76 views
When my translator and I are working in a live session, he keeps being disconnected from the live session. We have ... Starlink unit could that be causing the issues we are having?
3 answers
134 views
Hello, I'm working on the Biblical Terms in my Spanish Bible project to hopefully create a Concordance and Biblical ... ever seen something like this? Thank you for your help.
4 answers
162 views
I'm about to try something risky on my scripture translation project. How can I protect it in case something goes ... are not sufficient for all kinds of testing and training.
1 answer
95 views
In an attempt to track down missing user notes, I have noticed a discrepancy between how many notes display and how many ... in Paratext? Is this a bug that needs to be reported?
2 answers
61 views
Hello, I recently reinstalled Paratext after reformatting my hard drive and upgrading to Windows 11. Upon loading a saved ... replacement for KJVA? What is the difference? Thanks!
1 answer
163 views
L.S. we used to have a good list of icons to choose from for tagging purposes. Now the list seems quite reduced. Is this a bug or how can this be understood?
3 answers
272 views
Is there a way to use \nd markers within the caption of an illustration? Just editing the caption in the Figure Properties ... is the best way to flag this in the translation data?
2 answers
133 views
Is it possible to run regex and have a table output for each book?
1 answer
107 views
Is there a straightforward way to copy Hebrew or Greek transliterations from the Source Language Text resource, to paste into ... doesn't seem to provide a way to copy them.
2 answers
105 views
When creating a new project, books must be selected on the books tab. Is this selection then used anywhere? If ... should be in control of the books to be translated.
1 answer
198 views
I typically work in Macos and use parallels. The one time I installed paratext there, I had no issues. I've got a new pc ... I don't know what any of this is. Thanks for any help.
1 answer
79 views
Just a nuisance, not a big drama: I selected "Automated error report", and it created the report in Thunderbird. We ... . Can someone tell me where to change this setting? Murray
1 answer
135 views
Is there a way to make the Run Basic Checks dialog window remember the Choose Books range I select between basic check runs (i.e. closing and opening of the dialog)?
3 answers
174 views
I want to use a paratext project's wordlist and approved glosses to create a file that I can then format into a ... that possible? If so, what are the steps? Wilfred Ball
1 answer
119 views
I'm looking to copy the entire contents of the All Biblical Terms list into the project-specific list. However, Copy all ... my menu. Do I need a particular permission to do it?