Recent activity by Jan Gossner

2 answers 115 views
Sometimes when my team is working on edits, it would be helpful to see how we've edited out a borrowed word in the past, for ... are not key terms. that Is there a way to do this?
answered Sep 28
2 answers 498 views
I just did a Send/Receive. I was initially surprised at the high number of "edited" projects. When the results screen ... Is this a known issue, or could it be something serious?
answered Apr 15
1 answer 240 views
I am supporting a user who has footnotes in section headings. He wants the verse reference in the footnotes to reference the ... not found in verse:" How can we resolve this error?
commented Apr 2
1 answer 223 views
I changed the registration code and tried it again but no success either. Thank you for your help or advice! It would be great to use Paratext on my Mac without opening Windows!
commented Oct 30, 2025
2 answers 320 views
In addition to printing the current version of the vernacular text our team will be reviewing, I want to print the ... but would like to print it without changes indicated. Thanks
commented Feb 3, 2025
1 answer 394 views
From time to time, I "Mark All Verses in a Chapter as Finished" (usually when I've done a find-replace to ... a straightforward way to get back to a previous state of checkmarks?
answered Jan 1, 2025
1 answer 361 views
In the Biblical Terms window, the lower pane displays all the verses containing that term. There is then a check box ... want to check only the ones that have been manually okayed.
answered Oct 18, 2023
4 answers 468 views
Is there a way to remove the blank line before the section heading when the heading is at the top of a column? I have space before and space after set to 0.
commented Jul 31, 2023
2 answers 678 views
Is it possible to add an introduction/foreword section to the NT (that's in addition to the introduction for each book)? When I ... any sort of a workaround? I'm using 9.2.102.17.
commented Aug 2, 2022
3 answers 959 views
I am checking Pslams with a team at the moment. It is not a fast job. It might take years and I mightn't be ... in the checking session. Is there a code for this? Thanks EpiWaetMan
answered May 4, 2022
2 answers 776 views
I'm currently working on the Wordlist, and to make sure I'm up to date I just installed Paratext 9.2. In the ... of these points I would love to hear from you. Thanks rfkvg
commented Nov 30, 2021
6 answers 931 views
This was posted on the FLEx list today. I have a comment I will add below this quoted question: On Oct 12, 2021, ... feature, but they are avoiding using it because of this bug?
commented Oct 13, 2021
1 answer 246 views
Does anybody know how to rearrange the resources in the autohide sidebar? Tried dragging them, but that doesn’t seem to work.
answered Nov 20, 2020
4 answers 1.0k views
I'm trying to help a user with a Paratext Flex integration issue (related to Tone Sandhi) and after getting both the ... without issue. The Paratext project is in 8. Any ideas?
commented Oct 22, 2020
3 answers 1.1k views
Somehow I am able to see my ParaTExt data in FLEx Texts & Words': select Choose' from the Texts' column drop- ... he has both OT and NT in ParaTExt. Any help appreciated! Paul
commented Mar 25, 2020
16 answers 2.8k views
I have received several reports of Paratext 9 suddenly shutting down. Is that a known problem? If so, does anybody have a solution to it?
commented Jan 16, 2020
1 answer 334 views
It is easy enough to take a panel and click and drag on the title bar to make it a floating window. How do you dock it back into the PT9 window?
commented Jan 9, 2020
2 answers 435 views
Recently I needed to do a S/R via USB stick. When switching to USB, all of my 18 projects are tagged as ... tag when syncing via Internet server. Does anybody know why that is?
answered May 3, 2019
1 answer 626 views
Is it possible in the Wordlist window to sort by hyphenation status or filter out all words that are already marked as ... are specific to the new bible need to be reviewed.)
commented Apr 20, 2019
3 answers 560 views
Exporting the Wordlist to HTML is a nice feature, except that for many users including me, working with HTML is ... that are currently marked as spelled correctly in PT? anon101508
answered Mar 14, 2019
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,691 comments
2,036 users