1 answer
290 views
Paratext automatically inserts 0x200f RTL marks inside of references to get the logical order (chapter:startverse-endverse) to ... Typing the reference before adding \xt? (see #1)
asked
Aug 27
3 answers
565 views
What is the order of the suggested glosses in the interlinearizer tool? In other words, if you click a gloss and ... frequency, though that seems like it would be most logical.
2 answers
116 views
The lectionary has selections that could benefit from 'introductory' lines. For example, "Moses said," before Deu. 4:1- ... , Israel, listen..."}. Suggestions welcome. Thanks, Paul
2 answers
219 views
Our team has at least 16 Paratext projects. We need to know the number of Unresolved notes that have the ToDo ... on this. John Nystrom Aitape West Translation Programme SIL PNG
2 answers
234 views
A while ago I asked a question, which is almost the opposite, and I have received valuable input. The Other one I am not ... our work-flow, do shout. Just be nice about it please.
2 answers
102 views
I am running Paratext 9.5 on my Macbook Pro (M1 Processor) using Parallels Desktop Version 26.3.3. Paratext ... anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
1 answer
89 views
When a consultant creates a note on a verse, they sometimes put a reference or many references to other book chapters ... we ensure that it is always fully there? Many Thanks Mark
1 answer
221 views
I am supporting a user who has footnotes in section headings. He wants the verse reference in the footnotes to reference the ... not found in verse:" How can we resolve this error?
1 answer
60 views
Hello, I'm trying to apply a page border in PTXprint, but without including the introduction pages. When I enable the ... \setcvhook for this? Thank you very much for your help!
1 answer
90 views
can anyone help me with this issue? I don't know why the paragraph topics are so closed after exporting from the Paratex through PTXprint software. Regards, Aung Myint.
1 answer
72 views
Does anyone know of a Hebrew interlinear (with English glosses) which is Public Domain or CC licensed? ... with better glosses, and possibly with grammatical information.
2 answers
91 views
I need to convert a USX file to USFM. I can see an option Paratext to do the reverse, but I don't see one ... them to USFM will make it easier for Proskomma to handle them.
1 answer
70 views
My colleague is running the latest version of Paratext 9.5 also but cannot find the userMenu.txt file to add new ... default set of expressions in the User tab of RegEx Pal.
1 answer
182 views
When making a note, I often want to have a list of things which are done with adding newlines. Sometimes the note then ... I need to do to make it appear as separate paragraphs?
2 answers
75 views
My wife's laptop had a drive failure, recently, so I'm setting it up from scratch. After a few years' ... that stops windows-mercurial from running on a linux-based filesystem?
1 answer
91 views
A local team uses Bible modules to produce monthly lectionaries. Their translation uses custom versification - most books ... we need to change, or is our specification incorrect?
1 answer
131 views
Just an hour ago, I installed PTXprint 3.0. But I can use it for printing testing. Can anyone kindly check my screenshot attached? Thanks Henry
1 answer
97 views
A translation I've working with has this "/toc2 Мафтей". When it is rendered in Formatted and Standard views the ... for this marker. Is this /Italic setting causing this behavior?
1 answer
63 views
I have read through "Glossary Best Practices" (https://support.bible/3952/glossary-best-practices?show=3952#q3952). The information ... 'off', I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks, Paul
1 answer
44 views
What is best practice for importing a completely new version of a book, while somehow retaining the old version? Long ago, ... RUT for the new version? Or is there a better way?