Recent activity by Shegnada

2 answers 622 views
L.S. I would like to be able to specify a colour code of some sort in Paratext, to be used in the orthography ... file for colour output? Thanks in advance for your help. goodgoan.
commented Apr 18, 2023
2 answers 566 views
PT8 just crashed (working on Incorrectly joined or split words ). When I restarted it, two windows opened, one with the message, ... text'? Or do you just get one shot at it ?
commented Apr 13, 2023
1 answer 648 views
In Markers followed by lowercase letter inventory Paratext has flagged: \fr 4:10 are digits considered lowercase letters by ... there may be a number of such questions to come!]
commented Mar 31, 2023
3 answers 540 views
The language allows quote margins after the quote, e.g., Who is your name?, he asked the man, or Crucify ... any way to tell Paratext to ignore lowercase letters following #.?
answered Mar 30, 2023
2 answers 273 views
In our project's book introductions, we point the reader to certain passages using Scripture references. Since all the ... as an error for each book of the New Testament.
answered Mar 29, 2023
1 answer 577 views
What's the easiest/best way to delete projects that show up when I go to do a Send/Receive? I have many that I was added ... s no need for them to keep showing up on the S/R list.
commented Mar 27, 2023
2 answers 340 views
Hello, I'm assisting an Arabic project and a reviewer would like to know if anyone has experienced this issue when ... that I can inform him on? Appreciate any responses, thanks!
answered Jan 19, 2023
2 answers 401 views
It seems impossible to insert a project note which covers more than one verse (or indeed a whole verse if that ... boundaries. Is there any way around this ? Thanks, anon380150
commented Jan 9, 2023
1 answer 333 views
It turns out if your language names 1, 2 and 3 John by putting the number after the book name, this will confuse the ... 2 or 3 in the epistle names in front of the name.
commented Dec 21, 2022
2 answers 1.1k views
When I right-click on a Hebrew word in the Source Language Text window, hover over the blue lemma and select References ... sorry if I missed it. Blessings, and thanks! Seth VW
commented Dec 21, 2022
3 answers 791 views
I just read a different about the possiblity of doing S/R of just part of a project. (Partial send/receive possibility ... it might not be practical, but wanted to share it anyway.
commented Nov 15, 2022
5 answers 2.1k views
Hey everyone, Any idea how I might make bulk (consultant) notes? I want to make the same note in a lot ... could choose the linguistic issues that are relevant to their language.
commented Aug 31, 2022
3 answers 1.4k views
Is it possible to tell Paratext that we only want to complete selections from books for the project plan? For ... Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
commented Aug 23, 2022
3 answers 862 views
I have on occasion found a blank space following a proper noun when using the pn USFM marker. For example: \pn Jesus \pn* ... should be an easy search but it doesn't seem to be.
commented Aug 14, 2022
4 answers 561 views
As a part of the pre-publication work, I want to check for accuracy/consistency in things like weights/measures/money. ... types of terms before I send the project to a typesetter?
answered Aug 4, 2022
2 answers 803 views
Is it possible to add an introduction/foreword section to the NT (that's in addition to the introduction for each book)? When I ... any sort of a workaround? I'm using 9.2.102.17.
answered Aug 2, 2022
4 answers 445 views
When I switch to certain window layouts, this window pops up. I've tried following it and downloading it again. I've ... no' then the resource is still there anyway. Any ideas?
answered Aug 1, 2022
5 answers 1.4k views
I am looking for morphological segmentation data for translation languages, both languages of wider communication and ... . Is this information there? Thanks! Jonathan+Robie
commented Jul 8, 2022
4 answers 910 views
Has anyone created, or is anyone currently creating, a custom Biblical Terms Tool list that has every name in the Bible, ... the challenges, I think such a list would be helpful.
commented Jun 16, 2022
3 answers 1.5k views
Hi, First time here. It looks like most posts regarding TECkit map were few years old and there is not much ... Search/Replace does not touch USFM markers right? Thanks anon395529
commented May 24, 2022
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users