Milt_Jones 的近期活動

7 個回答 1.1k 次瀏覽
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
已評論 1月 7, 2020
5 個回答 527 次瀏覽
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
已評論 3月 25, 2019
10 個回答 2.3k 次瀏覽
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
已評論 2月 17, 2019
4 個回答 1.2k 次瀏覽
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
已回答 1月 15, 2019
2 個回答 498 次瀏覽
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
已評論 12月 21, 2018
4 個回答 886 次瀏覽
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
已回答 2月 19, 2018
7 個回答 1.3k 次瀏覽
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
已評論 9月 26, 2017
4 個回答 434 次瀏覽
[此貼文也已發布至 PT-Supporters;我較希望在此處收到回覆 ] 幾個月前,我們翻譯團隊的經理(一位本地 SIL 合作夥伴)決定,他應該建立我們尚未開始工作的所有書卷 由於我們正在翻譯新約,而新約引用了舊約,專案中的外 ... 輯每位釋經學者的 Comments 檔案,然後當書卷建立後,「Notes」(註解)就會出現,但這不是一個優雅的解決方案
已回答 7月 20, 2016
2 個回答 345 次瀏覽
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
已提問 5月 27, 2016
2 個回答 264 次瀏覽
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
已提問 10月 12, 2015
3 個回答 502 次瀏覽
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
已評論 10月 12, 2015
2 個回答 284 次瀏覽
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
已回答 9月 10, 2015
3 個回答 581 次瀏覽
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
已評論 8月 6, 2015
7 個回答 1.1k 次瀏覽
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
已評論 6月 22, 2015
2 個回答 847 次瀏覽
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
已評論 6月 18, 2015
3 個回答 519 次瀏覽
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
已回答 6月 8, 2015
3 個回答 513 次瀏覽
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
已評論 4月 14, 2015
3,060 個問題
6,021 個回答
5,689 則評論
2,035 位使用者