Aktivitas terbaru oleh Milt_Jones

7 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
mengomentari Jan 7, 2020
5 jawaban 527 tampilan
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
mengomentari Mar 25, 2019
10 jawaban 2,3k tampilan
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
mengomentari Feb 17, 2019
4 jawaban 1,2k tampilan
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
dijawab Jan 15, 2019
2 jawaban 498 tampilan
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
mengomentari Des 21, 2018
4 jawaban 886 tampilan
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
dijawab Feb 19, 2018
7 jawaban 1,3k tampilan
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
mengomentari Sep 26, 2017
4 jawaban 434 tampilan
[Juga diposting ke PT-Supporters; saya lebih memilih balasan di sini.] Beberapa bulan yang lalu, manajer tim ... setelah kitabnya dibuat, tetapi itu bukan solusi yang elegan .
dijawab Jul 20, 2016
2 jawaban 345 tampilan
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
bertanya Mei 27, 2016
2 jawaban 264 tampilan
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
bertanya Okt 12, 2015
3 jawaban 502 tampilan
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
mengomentari Okt 12, 2015
2 jawaban 284 tampilan
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
dijawab Sep 10, 2015
3 jawaban 581 tampilan
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
mengomentari Agu 6, 2015
7 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
mengomentari Jun 22, 2015
2 jawaban 847 tampilan
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
mengomentari Jun 18, 2015
3 jawaban 519 tampilan
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
dijawab Jun 8, 2015
3 jawaban 513 tampilan
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
mengomentari Apr 14, 2015
3,060 pertanyaan
6,021 jawaban
5,689 komentar
2,035 pengguna