Milt_Jones 的最近活动

7 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
已评论 一月 7, 2020
Paratext 中
5 个回答 527 次浏览
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
已评论 三月 25, 2019
10 个回答 2.3k 次浏览
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
已评论 二月 17, 2019
4 个回答 1.2k 次浏览
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
已回答 一月 15, 2019
2 个回答 498 次浏览
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
已评论 十二月 21, 2018
4 个回答 886 次浏览
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
已回答 二月 19, 2018
7 个回答 1.3k 次浏览
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
已评论 九月 26, 2017
4 个回答 434 次浏览
[此帖也发布在 PT-Supporters 版块;我更希望在这里得到回复 ] 几个月前,我们翻译团队的一位经理(一位当地 SIL 合作伙伴)决定,他应该创建所有我们尚未开始工作的书籍 由于我们正在翻译新约(NT),而新约中引用 ... 编辑每位释经学者的 Comments 文件,这样一旦书籍创建,笔记(Notes)就会显示出来,但这不是一个优雅的解决方案
已回答 七月 20, 2016
2 个回答 345 次浏览
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
提问于 五月 27, 2016
2 个回答 264 次浏览
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
提问于 十月 12, 2015
3 个回答 502 次浏览
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
已评论 十月 12, 2015
2 个回答 284 次浏览
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
已回答 九月 10, 2015
3 个回答 581 次浏览
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
已评论 八月 6, 2015
7 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
已评论 六月 22, 2015
2 个回答 847 次浏览
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
已评论 六月 18, 2015
3 个回答 519 次浏览
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
已回答 六月 8, 2015
3 个回答 513 次浏览
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
已评论 四月 14, 2015
3,060 个问题
6,021 个回答
5,689 条评论
2,035 位用户