Milt_Jones द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

7 उत्तर 1.1k व्यूज़
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
टिप्पणी की गई जनवरी 7, 2020
Paratext में
5 उत्तर 527 व्यूज़
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
टिप्पणी की गई मार्च 25, 2019
Paratext में
10 उत्तर 2.3k व्यूज़
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
टिप्पणी की गई फ़रवरी 17, 2019
Paratext में
4 उत्तर 1.2k व्यूज़
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
उत्तर दिया गया जनवरी 15, 2019
2 उत्तर 498 व्यूज़
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
टिप्पणी की गई दिसंबर 21, 2018
Paratext में
4 उत्तर 886 व्यूज़
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
उत्तर दिया गया फ़रवरी 19, 2018
Paratext में
7 उत्तर 1.3k व्यूज़
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
टिप्पणी की गई सितंबर 26, 2017
4 उत्तर 434 व्यूज़
[यह PT-Supporters पर भी पोस्ट किया गया है; मैं यहाँ उत्तर पाना अधिक पसंद करूँगा।] कुछ महीने पहले, हमारी अनुवाद टीम के ... (Notes) दिखाई देंगे, लेकिन यह एक शानदार समाधान नहीं है ।
उत्तर दिया गया जुलाई 20, 2016
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 345 व्यूज़
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
पूछा गया मई 27, 2016
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 264 व्यूज़
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
पूछा गया अक्टूबर 12, 2015
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 502 व्यूज़
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
टिप्पणी की गई अक्टूबर 12, 2015
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 284 व्यूज़
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
उत्तर दिया गया सितंबर 10, 2015
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 581 व्यूज़
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
टिप्पणी की गई अगस्त 6, 2015
Paratext में
7 उत्तर 1.1k व्यूज़
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
2 उत्तर 847 व्यूज़
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
3 उत्तर 519 व्यूज़
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
3 उत्तर 513 व्यूज़
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
टिप्पणी की गई अप्रैल 14, 2015
Paratext में
3,060 प्रश्न
6,021 उत्तर
5,689 टिप्पणियाँ
2,035 उपयोगकर्ता