Atividade recente de Milt_Jones

7 respostas 1,1k visualizações
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
comentado Jan 7, 2020
5 respostas 527 visualizações
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
comentado Mar 25, 2019
10 respostas 2,3k visualizações
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
comentado Fev 17, 2019
4 respostas 1,2k visualizações
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
respondida Jan 15, 2019
2 respostas 498 visualizações
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
comentado Dez 21, 2018
4 respostas 886 visualizações
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
respondida Fev 19, 2018
7 respostas 1,3k visualizações
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
comentado Set 26, 2017
4 respostas 434 visualizações
[Também publicado no PT-Supporters; prefiro respostas aqui.] Alguns meses atrás, o gerente da nossa equipe de tradução, um ... fosse criado, mas essa não é uma solução elegante .
respondida Jul 20, 2016
2 respostas 345 visualizações
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
perguntada Mai 27, 2016
2 respostas 264 visualizações
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
perguntada Out 12, 2015
3 respostas 502 visualizações
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
comentado Out 12, 2015
2 respostas 284 visualizações
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
respondida Set 10, 2015
3 respostas 581 visualizações
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
comentado Ago 6, 2015
7 respostas 1,1k visualizações
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
comentado Jun 22, 2015
2 respostas 847 visualizações
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
comentado Jun 18, 2015
3 respostas 519 visualizações
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
respondida Jun 8, 2015
3 respostas 513 visualizações
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
comentado Abr 14, 2015
3,060 perguntas
6,021 respostas
5,689 comentários
2,035 usuários