Actividad reciente de Milt_Jones

7 respuestas 1,1k vistas
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
comentado ene 7, 2020
5 respuestas 527 vistas
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
comentado mar 25, 2019
10 respuestas 2,3k vistas
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
comentado feb 17, 2019
4 respuestas 1,2k vistas
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
respondida ene 15, 2019
2 respuestas 498 vistas
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
comentado dic 21, 2018
4 respuestas 886 vistas
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
respondida feb 19, 2018
7 respuestas 1,3k vistas
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
comentado sep 26, 2017
4 respuestas 434 vistas
[También publicado en PT-Supporters; preferiría respuestas aquí.] Hace unos meses, el gerente de nuestro equipo de traducción, ... el libro, pero esa no es una solución elegante .
respondida jul 20, 2016
2 respuestas 345 vistas
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
preguntada may 27, 2016
2 respuestas 264 vistas
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
preguntada oct 12, 2015
3 respuestas 502 vistas
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
comentado oct 12, 2015
2 respuestas 284 vistas
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
respondida sep 10, 2015
3 respuestas 581 vistas
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
comentado ago 6, 2015
7 respuestas 1,1k vistas
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
comentado jun 22, 2015
2 respuestas 847 vistas
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
comentado jun 18, 2015
3 respuestas 519 vistas
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
respondida jun 8, 2015
3 respuestas 513 vistas
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
comentado abr 14, 2015
3,060 preguntas
6,021 respuestas
5,689 comentarios
2,035 usuarios