Activité récente de Milt_Jones

7 réponses 1,1k vues
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
a commenté janv. 7, 2020
5 réponses 527 vues
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
a commenté mars 25, 2019
10 réponses 2,3k vues
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
a commenté févr. 17, 2019
4 réponses 1,2k vues
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
répondu janv. 15, 2019
2 réponses 498 vues
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
a commenté déc. 21, 2018
4 réponses 886 vues
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
répondu févr. 19, 2018
7 réponses 1,3k vues
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
a commenté sept. 26, 2017
4 réponses 434 vues
[Aussi publié sur PT-Supporters ; je préférerais recevoir les réponses ici.] Il y a quelques mois, le responsable de notre ... livre créé, mais ce n'est pas une solution élégante .
répondu juil. 20, 2016
2 réponses 345 vues
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
posée mai 27, 2016
2 réponses 264 vues
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
posée oct. 12, 2015
3 réponses 502 vues
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
a commenté oct. 12, 2015
2 réponses 284 vues
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
répondu sept. 10, 2015
3 réponses 581 vues
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
a commenté août 6, 2015
7 réponses 1,1k vues
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
a commenté juin 22, 2015
2 réponses 847 vues
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
a commenté juin 18, 2015
3 réponses 519 vues
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
répondu juin 8, 2015
3 réponses 513 vues
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.
a commenté avr. 14, 2015
3,060 questions
6,021 réponses
5,689 commentaires
2,035 utilisateurs