7 ответов
1,1тыс. просмотров
The Translation Consultants in our area don't seem to want to use the Consultant Notes projects. They prefer to ... get better acceptance of the use of Consultant Notes projects.
5 ответов
527 просмотров
I could have sworn that I've posted this here before, but I don't find it. My Paratext won't update any ... responded since my post never got saved. Fresh ideas welcome. Milt_Jones
10 ответов
2,3тыс. просмотров
We are preparing a survey to go to many Paratext users in an effort to find out why so few are ... Removed] Thanks! - dhigby Language Technology Use Coordinator SIL International
4 ответов
1,2тыс. просмотров
I have just upgraded a project that had an extensively populated interlinearizer (lexicon.xml and associated interlinear ... and black colors in the interlinearizer. Any thoughts?
2 ответов
498 просмотров
I am working on an SIL OT lectionary project and am working on creating a trial Paratext resource from it. I would like ... this by putting a sprinkle of magic dust in my styles?
4 ответов
886 просмотров
I've been helping a user with the registration\migration process. We were able to migrate the actual project as well as a ... Can you advise us on how to resolve it? Thank you.
7 ответов
1,3тыс. просмотров
In Paratext 7 you could add notes, renderings, and interlinear information to resource texts. You could not however ... common to want to share this added information with others?
4 ответов
434 просмотров
[Также опубликовано на PT-Supporters; я предпочёл бы получать ответы здесь.] Несколько месяцев назад руководитель нашей ... будет создана, но это не самое элегантное решение .
2 ответов
345 просмотров
When inserting a link with \jmp, the link includes a project or resource name. e.g. \jmp Link name|prj:GNT92.NEH.3.1\jmp* In ... from the default? e.g. \jmp Link name|NEH.3.1\jmp*
задал вопрос
май 27, 2016
2 ответов
264 просмотров
Feature love: I love the ability to add a project note from the Biblical Terms Tool. However, what I thought might be ... the term and having to search for it all over again.
задал вопрос
окт 12, 2015
3 ответов
502 просмотров
Is there an easy way to check names that occur in both Old Testament and New Testament? The only way I know ... this would be a very helpful tool when checking complete Bibles.
2 ответов
284 просмотров
Around 9/9/15 when starting PT 7.6.53.21, the interlinearizer window failed to open and gave the following message. ... for this project's interlinearization, but I can't for now.
3 ответов
581 просмотров
Although the New Testament is full of nouns that describe actions (Love, faith, salvation, and grace are some examples), the ... so I'm hoping somebody has some good advice for us.
7 ответов
1,1тыс. просмотров
(Milt_Jones , TSC, writes) With all the major changes that are going to happen with registration, servers, all or nothing ... an additional day or two. Yes No 0 voters Show results
2 ответов
847 просмотров
Is there a keyboard shortcut to be able to Edit an existing Note? Instead of having to click the pencil' icon? I ... are available in Paratext? but didn't find anything Paul
3 ответов
519 просмотров
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
3 ответов
513 просмотров
This is a TEST topic by anon666476. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid.