Recent activity by Matthew_Lee

1 answer 313 views
I have a Paratext project with a specific keyboard for notes and text, and I've already set auto-switching from Project ... ? Is there a hidden menu? Does it try to remember?
commented Apr 25, 2024
1 answer 225 views
Hi all, I have an old project that we're starting again. Yesterday, everything was going well until I updated users and tried to ... m in PT 9.4.101.7, the translators are on .6.
commented Apr 21, 2024
1 answer 247 views
I enabled this option for Send/Receive: and this option for resources: Recently, Africa has had major issues with ... project report...this site keeps breaking my posted images.
commented Mar 21, 2024
1 answer 313 views
Hi, in this project, YAK, we can't figure out why the Henry has access to modify the text. image975 519 121 KB ... : image1075 214 6.64 KB Any ideas? Edit: Replaced Screenshots.
commented Apr 17, 2023
3 answers 299 views
I have added a new User to an existing project, however when he does a S/R the project does not show up as new. We ... . Any suggestions on what might be wrong and what we can do?
answered Feb 12, 2023
2 answers 564 views
When printing a draft text, it places the start of each new chapter on a different page. So instead of having the end of ... a new chapter on a new page? image612 863 31.5 KB
commented Feb 12, 2023
1 answer 549 views
This link on Paratext.org leads to a 404 error (and a peaceful Bible verse). https://paratext.org/download/latest-update
answered Feb 6, 2023
1 answer 375 views
I'm a Regular Expressions nerd. While I was writing a regex to look for verses with no ending ... Full Documentation: https://www.regular-expressions.info/unicode.html#category
asked Feb 5, 2023
2 answers 532 views
I am helping a Translation Consultant who is trying to look at the Interlinearization of a Paratext project. The ... Flex parser work together - Questions - Paratext Supporter Site
commented Feb 1, 2023
3 answers 616 views
What is the process by which the Managing Organisation or Rightsholder for a project can be changed? We are in ... mostly as is, and simply change the Managing Organisation?
commented Jan 22, 2023
1 answer 464 views
Can anyone tell me what this Paratext error means, where it comes from, and how to fix it? image693 149 8.98 KB ... progress, as well as some other windows. image968 435 27.7 KB
commented Jan 18, 2023
1 answer 378 views
We're at a workshop for French-speaking translators and consultants. Searching for menu items and help in the ... and Portuguese. ~Matthew_Lee, on behalf of Francophone Africa.
asked Jan 9, 2023
1 answer 261 views
I was looking for release notes for Paratext 9.3.103.2, and I landed on this page Release Notes - Paratext Bible ... empty. Where can these be found? image994 777 97.3 KB
asked Jan 9, 2023
8 answers 1.2k views
I have a number of foreign words in my Paratext Wordlist that come from the front page (e.g. Illustrations , ... or mark them somehow as not belonging to the language? Thanks!
commented Sep 6, 2022
11 answers 2.8k views
Hi all, I'd like to discuss non-breaking (no-break) spaces (U+00A0) in the age of digital publishing. ... continue. See also: Important information about no-break spaces and tildes
commented Jun 8, 2022
7 answers 1.4k views
What autosaving behavior to users expect? For the local team I have to say, that most of them have never used nor ... disk icon is helpful for me in thinking about this topic.
commented Mar 18, 2022
1 answer 321 views
A user just alerted me to this: The Misaje languages have (as most languages in Cameroon) tone marks on vowels ( ... affect the sorting. This is how the alphabet is configured:
commented Feb 2, 2022
2 answers 373 views
I have a colleague not from my organization who is needing assistance with creating a Bible Module. I have directed him ... me and I will connect you. Thanks very much, Shegnada
answered Feb 2, 2022
2 answers 600 views
I've had a user getting the registration input form on Paratext 9 after a reboot. I realized that they were stuck at ... I'm getting error 500 on Paratext.org. Can someone confirm?
answered Dec 17, 2020
1 answer 316 views
I am wondering if anyone has created a lectionary file for a Bible Module. I've had several untested versions in the past, ... you have one that is being used, can you share it?
answered Dec 15, 2020
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users