Recent activity by bbrollier

1 answer 425 views
Has anyone else ever run into this problem, and is there a way to correct it? I've seen it a few times in the ... the other user in an attempt to communicate what I want to do.
3 answers 700 views
What is the order of the suggested glosses in the interlinearizer tool? In other words, if you click a gloss and ... frequency, though that seems like it would be most logical.
commented Aug 12
2 answers 234 views
I couldn't find this answered anywhere, so hopefully someone knows the answer. My MTT's computer doesn't show any ... to download an enhanced resource without any of the images?
answered Apr 5, 2025
2 answers 123 views
I'm checking to see how others have handled Section Headings in Bible modules. I'm working to create some modules ... anyone else have a work-around for this kind of situation?
asked Dec 10, 2024
2 answers 785 views
Is there a way to see times that Send/Receive is run by a project user? I couldn't find that info in Paratext registry. ... day, and I'm looking for ways to fill in missing info.
commented Jan 16, 2024
1 answer 252 views
Ok, just posting this simple question because I can't find it actually addressed anywhere. I am currently an Observer on ... level of user permissions do I need to ask them for?
asked Oct 25, 2023
2 answers 515 views
L.S. We are preparing a publication of Old Testament selections via a Bible Module. Instead of adding Front and Back matter ... , GLO etc have all been used for the New Testament.)
answered Apr 17, 2023
3 answers 665 views
Has anyone else had this issue and know a fix? I'm running Paratext 9.3.103.7 and Keyman 16.0.138. When I switch ... ago, and thought it was because I had just turned on Keyman.
commented Feb 20, 2023
5 answers 786 views
In What is the specification for a Bible module , I see this as a possible marker: \mod Include the content of ... would this be applied, and how would it be implemented? Thanks.
commented Oct 28, 2022
5 answers 2.1k views
Hey everyone, Any idea how I might make bulk (consultant) notes? I want to make the same note in a lot ... could choose the linguistic issues that are relevant to their language.
commented Sep 15, 2022
3 answers 441 views
What is the status of the linkage between Paratext and FieldWorks? Are there any issues users should be aware of? Thanks, james_post
answered Jul 4, 2022
4 answers 894 views
Has anyone created, or is anyone currently creating, a custom Biblical Terms Tool list that has every name in the Bible, ... the challenges, I think such a list would be helpful.
answered Jun 19, 2022
2 answers 393 views
I've noticed that if I create a note in a Bible Module it is visible in Preview mode but not in Standard view. ... delete notes once they're resolved so this doesn't get confusing.
answered Mar 29, 2022
2 answers 548 views
I'm using Bible Modules to create abridged stories of OT characters, and something I'm into is not using a full ... reference, in case anyone else runs into a similar problem.
commented Dec 23, 2021
4 answers 973 views
L.S. In preparing a book for consultant checking the translation team anticipated working with consultant A and assigned ... with consultant B? Thanks for your help. goodgoan.
commented Nov 4, 2021
2 answers 1.1k views
Lots of Notes in our projects are assigned to the translator of that project - I'm sure that's not unusual. ... a different exegete to a book, presenting a similar situation.
commented Aug 27, 2021
11 answers 1.2k views
I am working with some Bible Modules to abridge some OT stories. I can create PDFs with regular Bible text, but ... of errors instead of a PDF. Any help troubleshooting these?
commented Mar 4, 2021
16 answers 3.1k views
I have received several reports of Paratext 9 suddenly shutting down. Is that a known problem? If so, does anybody have a solution to it?
answered Jan 14, 2021
2 answers 627 views
Scenario: Our 3-year project plan includes large portions of Genesis, to be consultant checked, printed, and distributed next ... could create our own marker in the z-namespace.)
answered Oct 2, 2020
2 answers 476 views
I am creating a Bible Module that uses section headings. However, in several places the first verse in a section is ... or will I need to add section headings like this manually?
answered Apr 17, 2020
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users