5 answers
937 views
Hi, I am using the latest version of Paratext, WIN10, PTXPrint. The Satere (SAT) language uses nasalized ... unrecognized characters when I try to print with PTXPrint continues?
4 answers
671 views
I'm noticing what seems to be a binary difference between some term ids that appear in Major Biblical Terms versus ... stevepence Shem from a Renderings file Shem from Major Terms
1 answer
391 views
In the language we're working in, there's a (mostly) obligatory article before proper names, much like in Greek. I.e ... the first to face this. How have others solved this issue?
2 answers
456 views
I am working on an LTR transliteration of an RTL project. For some reason, the directionality of punctuation around numerals ... over from the source project that I need to change?
2 answers
326 views
Not sure this is the right place to ask, but several downloads and attempts to open with two different archive ... jpg Where else can I download the documentation from? anon589069
6 answers
726 views
Hello, I was just checking for incorrect use of capitalization. In particular, I know that the translators have sometimes ... for them to have their own category. Thanks so much!
1 answer
520 views
We found a problem in the Glossary of a NT which was about to be printed. This language contains the digraph vh. ... should make here? Any other suggestions? Thanks, Stephen+Katt K
2 answers
953 views
L.S. As explained on the lingtrans wiki page, it is possible to use the location field in \fig Paratext to ... hoping for some regex input here as well. Thanks in advance.
3 answers
751 views
Hi Friends, I have a list of Scripture references tagged as follows (this is justified right in Ptxt, mind you, which ... identified and set. Where might that be? anon303076 (SAB)
6 answers
663 views
I am trying to change the decomposed characters in my project (Manya - mzj) to composed characters. But when I try to ... 1062 171 KB Any ideas of how to resolve these problems?
4 answers
1.0k views
In our team, we embarked on revising a published translation of the New Testament. In the beginning we were optimistic ... manually. The headers need a manual revision any way.
3 answers
916 views
There are a number of other posts that mention CPU, but I'm not sure whether my problem directly relates, so I started ... how to speed up PT generally or get all searches to work?
2 answers
384 views
Hello, I'm helping a user who's working on a Glossary for his project. He's marked up the words that he wants to ... to all the other books as well." Is this possible? Thank you
4 answers
1.1k views
In Print Draft (PT 9), if I select Page Size A5 and also select two columns, the format of the first page is all ... we can do booklet printing and get two A5 pages on one A4.
2 answers
599 views
I was creating a new project in Paratext 8 and set the font in the project Language Settings window. After selecting the ... 58.2 KB ! Main Paratext text window.jpg1366 728 102 KB
5 answers
731 views
I am working on a translation of the Old Testament to northern Sami language. I have used Libre Office during the ... an easy way to import text from text files to paratext?
5 answers
557 views
I have an Arabic script project which has 3 levels of quotes: These have the following Unicode ... Paratext, because down-the-road outputs will do the right thing?
2 answers
862 views
Both P8 and P9 allow Word-medial punctuation, but they work differently. I have a project where we sometimes use ... punctuation character in P9 although it was allowed in P8.
2 answers
314 views
A colleague asked for help because his attempts to export to a LibreOffice document failed. LibreOffice refused to open the ... check the file names for your figures in the text.
2 answers
561 views
The /ip marker is used in book introductions in the Good News Version. In Deuteronomy, the /ip marker is registering an error ... to keep that marker in the text. What can be done?