anon397352 的最近活动

3 个回答 787 次浏览
I deleted the user's folder under the PT9 Proj folder, but it still opens as registered to the old user. How do I ... installed. I do not yet have the new user's registration info.
已回答 十一月 27, 2019
2 个回答 374 次浏览
A user reported installing Paratext 8 and Paratext 9 on a brand new Windows 10 machine. Paratext 9 is but they ... fix the problem? error_msg.jpg1366 768 171 KB Thanks, anon397352
已评论 九月 9, 2019
1 个回答 180 次浏览
Hi, One of our users in Asia is experiencing a blank send/receive summary screen. (shown below) He is Paratext [ ... the same thing? blank.png1632 1258 20.8 KB Thanks, anon397352
提问于 七月 1, 2019
2 个回答 305 次浏览
Another question from the same user: How can I get both the Biblical terms list and the Word list to handle ... changes based on the prefix without listing each form separately?
提问于 一月 11, 2019
2 个回答 310 次浏览
Posting for user in Asia: "Our language has a lot of reduplication and cases where the initial character of a word ... on both sides is the same, then this is reduplication."
提问于 一月 11, 2019
3 个回答 650 次浏览
I'm just registering for PT8. I selected a Primary Organisation, but when I moved to the next step it changed ... Registry. How do I change my Primary Organisation? Thanks.
已回答 十月 26, 2018
2 个回答 456 次浏览
One of our Paratext users in Asia wrote the following: Here is the problem I am facing at the moment. I have ... to use TaskManger to quit out of Paratext.) Thanks. anon397352
提问于 六月 1, 2018
Paratext 中
1 个回答 275 次浏览
I thought I saw an email saying Online Project Status is enabled/working. Is that correct? I have one project in ... .paratext.org. I have Progress access and Admin access. Thanks
已回答 四月 11, 2018
4 个回答 1.1k 次浏览
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
已评论 一月 6, 2018
5 个回答 641 次浏览
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
已回答 十月 27, 2017
1 个回答 285 次浏览
One of the languages that I am helping out is using IPA to type their language script. Is there any way to type IPA in Paratext? Thanks, anon397352
已评论 八月 14, 2017
3 个回答 639 次浏览
We have recently migrated some of our projects from Paratext 7.5 to Paratext 8. Last day, I received complaint from ... and add them? Or is there any other solution? anon242407.
已评论 八月 14, 2017
1 个回答 223 次浏览
Trying to install Paratext 8 on my Win 10 (Creator) laptop. When I enter the registration information, the OK button remains grayed ... and e-mail address as in PT 7.5. Any ideas?
已回答 八月 9, 2017
1 个回答 318 次浏览
Are there any Hindi translations available in PT?
已评论 六月 23, 2017
Paratext 中
5 个回答 4.5k 次浏览
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
已评论 四月 4, 2017
1 个回答 231 次浏览
Hi, My Paratext 8 RC will not start. It displays the following error and stops: Capture.JPG780 307 61.2 KB I ... error. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks, anon397352
提问于 三月 18, 2017
Paratext 中
2 个回答 558 次浏览
We have a situation where a new PT8 user has somehow managed to point the new PT8 to use (the old) My ... some deep/hidden Paratext 8 settings folder in AppData. But where ?
已评论 三月 6, 2017
3 个回答 501 次浏览
Did I hear somewhere that there are two types of registration for PT 7 - one that gets you all the resources, ... to get all the copyrighted material included in the resources.)
已评论 九月 25, 2015
Paratext 中
3,054 个问题
6,014 个回答
5,677 条评论
2,033 位用户