3 answers
786 views
I deleted the user's folder under the PT9 Proj folder, but it still opens as registered to the old user. How do I ... installed. I do not yet have the new user's registration info.
2 answers
374 views
A user reported installing Paratext 8 and Paratext 9 on a brand new Windows 10 machine. Paratext 9 is but they ... fix the problem? error_msg.jpg1366 768 171 KB Thanks, anon397352
1 answer
180 views
Hi, One of our users in Asia is experiencing a blank send/receive summary screen. (shown below) He is Paratext [ ... the same thing? blank.png1632 1258 20.8 KB Thanks, anon397352
asked
Jul 1, 2019
2 answers
304 views
Another question from the same user: How can I get both the Biblical terms list and the Word list to handle ... changes based on the prefix without listing each form separately?
asked
Jan 11, 2019
2 answers
310 views
Posting for user in Asia: "Our language has a lot of reduplication and cases where the initial character of a word ... on both sides is the same, then this is reduplication."
asked
Jan 11, 2019
3 answers
649 views
I'm just registering for PT8. I selected a Primary Organisation, but when I moved to the next step it changed ... Registry. How do I change my Primary Organisation? Thanks.
2 answers
454 views
One of our Paratext users in Asia wrote the following: Here is the problem I am facing at the moment. I have ... to use TaskManger to quit out of Paratext.) Thanks. anon397352
asked
Jun 1, 2018
1 answer
275 views
I thought I saw an email saying Online Project Status is enabled/working. Is that correct? I have one project in ... .paratext.org. I have Progress access and Admin access. Thanks
4 answers
1.1k views
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
5 answers
641 views
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
1 answer
285 views
One of the languages that I am helping out is using IPA to type their language script. Is there any way to type IPA in Paratext? Thanks, anon397352
3 answers
639 views
We have recently migrated some of our projects from Paratext 7.5 to Paratext 8. Last day, I received complaint from ... and add them? Or is there any other solution? anon242407.
1 answer
223 views
Trying to install Paratext 8 on my Win 10 (Creator) laptop. When I enter the registration information, the OK button remains grayed ... and e-mail address as in PT 7.5. Any ideas?
1 answer
318 views
Are there any Hindi translations available in PT?
5 answers
4.5k views
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
1 answer
230 views
Hi, My Paratext 8 RC will not start. It displays the following error and stops: Capture.JPG780 307 61.2 KB I ... error. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks, anon397352
asked
Mar 18, 2017
2 answers
558 views
We have a situation where a new PT8 user has somehow managed to point the new PT8 to use (the old) My ... some deep/hidden Paratext 8 settings folder in AppData. But where ?
3 answers
492 views
Did I hear somewhere that there are two types of registration for PT 7 - one that gets you all the resources, ... to get all the copyrighted material included in the resources.)